LINES-World of Magic

Wha't? Me not getting your PMs? Lies! I... uh... have been incapacitated by a wild goat! Yeah, that's the ticket. :p
Disenfrancised said:
Incidently as Erik doesn't seem to be getting my PMs;

From Hyperborea
To Elgovia

We've heard about your volcano projects and attempts to harness geothermal energy, we assume it is akin to our 'Firegates' project we did so long ago, so we are certainly experienced in these matters. Do you think we could be allowed access to these facilities? The Way needs raw material to make it a true home...
Hmm, you want access to the volcanos? Well, you can obviously access the two I'm working on at home, but if you want "raw material" and/or energy, i.e. lots of lava, you should try to harvest the Khemri volcanos. Those facilities are much larger, as industrial-scale volcano heat farms generally produce lots of semi-poisonous smoke and ash, which is rather disruptive to normal people, but Khemri's zombies don't seem to mind, and Khemri's leader certainly doesn't mind as long as I offer him support in his war.
So you should really ask Khemri if you want to be properly diplomatic, but since they've already offered me the volcanos as a "natural resource", and you're my ally, your priests are essentially guaranteed access to the volcanos.

Oh, and if it's really raw material you want, it may be difficult to transport lava around the world, so I suggest you throw a small warp gate into the volcano (assuming, of course, that gates don't melt) and keep the other end at home to act as a tap.

@Iggy: What I'm really trying to do with the volcanos is to dump all my entropy into the earth's core (well, not core, a hundred miles down will do fine). More high-state energy for me, meaning my Chaosiers can wreak lots more havoc with the sheer power they get. I prefer to think in terms of entropy rather than energy in this context, and I'm sure you can see why.
The earth in Europe will be slightly cooled down (Well, NAmerica too, but the safety hazards make it easier to work in ZombieLand, and having multiple access points is nice), and I'll turn the heat energy into negative entropy and magical CHAOS POWER! MWAHAHAHA!
Comments?

Oh, and I'm getting in on The Way too. Can I help to expand it by sending Disenfrancised eco points? It looks like a really neat escape haven.

*secret cunning plan of doom*

Back off, Erik! I've got Cunning Plans of Doom in my portfolio, meaning you can't have it as well! :p

THERE HE IS! Get him! *Ground cracks open beneath Erik*

Where's the update? :p

By the way, I can't believe this will be post 2,243 in this thread. Amazing. Not the number of replies, mind you, but the speed at which they increase.

Wrong. Yours were #2243 and #2244. :p

SS, shouldn't you be working on the update too? ;) Well, if you have spare time, IM me.

No, I do not have spare time, and the reason is, yes I am working on the update. And don't you think it's a bit backward to make the earth crack open beneath Erik and THEN ask him about the update? :p

I do not care for reply #s! I only look at the post #s! ACH! [pissed]

I'm currently working on the matters concerning Shaemar and it's future (granted that there will be any)... Time to 8-|, yes?

No, because now he's standing with one foot on either side of the fissure, meaning I have the element of stress on my side. And do you call this "working on the update"? :p

Oh, and I have no shame, so I will not even say I'm sorry for the triple... quadruple post with this. So. Yeah. :smug:

Dammit, Azash! First You Ruin My Quadruple Post! Then You Insult Me! Aaaaaaa! I Kik You Butt So Times, Now! Be Reddi To Fase My Ninja Kombat Skillz!

Ummm. It was :-#. :blush:

And now you humiliate me again! In public! That's it! The Empire goes medieval on Shaemar!

Quadrupe post at last! Or...?

EDIT: Indeed! :smug:

Silver Steak said:
Dammit, Azash! First You Ruin My Quadruple Post! Then You Insult Me! Aaaaaaa! I Kik You Butt So Times, Now! Be Reddi To Fase My Ninja Kombat Skillz!

This could be a new NESer acronym (IKYBSMTN! BRTFMNKS!)

Noten'char.

Top Bottom