LINES-World of Magic

3 silver medals!

I claim the largest economy award! 15 points per turn=happy!

And yes, the cradle system is going to be used. Do you want multiple cradles? Or just one?

I'm digging out the old cradle map.

Multiple cradles! And a terrain map!

MjM said:
Yes! And Lions and Tigers and bears as well!
Oh my! tenchar

Multi cradles would be an awesome idea i think, like 2 continents on dif sides of the world but you dont know where! its like a guessing game WHATS BEHIND DOOR NUMBER ONE!! it could be a punch to the face, it could be a stab in the eye! and it could be a bowl of cheddar YOU NEVER KNOW!!

YAY!!1 I got a Silver Award. and a personilezed comment to boot. ^_^ not bad for being the very first NES I ever played.. and yes Iggy, I did intend for the elves to be that way.

you will defently see me in the next NES iggy. no way I'm missing something that will defently rock,since you are moding it iggy.

*licks awards*
Mhhhmm awards...

Oh and *blows Kentarus brains out* What?Why are you looking me like that!?I just did what everyone secretly wants to!Beh no matter into the Soul Vortex with him!

Well Thlayli you could probably count the 2-3 mesoamerican agricultural areas as 'seperate cradles' really, they just didn't have the advantages the old world did...

On another note...
Spoiler :

Most Good nation was not something I expected to gain :lol:, its just you guys unfurled your evil plans before mine got a chance :sad:

Congrats Iggy on a job well done!

Even so, Mesoamerica didn't get to an Iron Age level anytime near Mesopotamia.

I think it's best to have one cradle to start out with, more than one keeps players from killing others off and kinda makes discovery easier. Knowing where the other cradle is, and all.

If we come upon NPC nations, continents, and other cradles, it should be through discovery, or sheer accident.

That works. And have two cradles. One is crowdy and three is disorientating.

Shortly after the Vol'Kiss attack on the undead lands, the Elgovians and Hyperboreans made their move. Sending their magi deep under the Mediterranean protected by a powerful chaos shield, they blasted a hole deep into the earth beneath them and teleported warp portals carrying the waters of the sea into various areas around Khemri. They then fled what they had created, but it was so much more powerful than they expected that they were destroyed barely a fraction of a second after they had completed their spell.
Uh... dude?

Warp portal into volcano.
Warp portal into Mediterranean.
Active warp portal.
No spells and no teleporting magi involved, as far as I can see.

Besides, I wasn't involved. The Hyperboreans did it all on their own. (Check with Dis if you like.) And it should have happened earlier, so that Khemri didn't get so much time to rip apart the world.

Since I got the award for leading the Karthaginian war and genocide, I'd really like the bronze "Most Powerful" award for assembling the huge alliance that was involved.

Bit miffed at not getting into "most unique" after having my nation be led by a sofa, and then sending a flying ship of mages around the world. Oh well. :p

Bit miffed at not getting into "most unique" after having my nation be led by a sofa, and then sending a flying ship of mages around the world. Oh well.

I didn't necessarily mean 'magically wierd' Erik.

Top Bottom