Lore Question

Dietas

Chieftain
Out of curiosity, are there any elements of the various modmods that FFH recognizes as cannon? And if so would it ever be planned to introduce them into FFH?

FFH is in feature lock, so nothing more will be introduced.

Expansions are non-canonical, except by any sort of accident.

FFH is in feature lock, so nothing more will be introduced.

Expansions are non-canonical, except by any sort of accident.

Actually, most content added is either entirely new material (New civs) or sticks to what is in the lore already, as with most tweaks to civs.

It's far from accidental if a modmod contains material from the lore. ;)

One of the results of Wonder is to get an Archosian unit... so in a way, that's considered cannon.

Which one?

Archos, as I recall, are a completely uncannonical addition. Simply because they use a pre-existing unit from base FFH doesn't mean that the unit was made with them in mind. A similar thing was with the Lizardmen: as units, they've always existed, but the Lizardmen civs are not cannon.

Which one?

Archos, as I recall, are a completely uncannonical addition. Simply because they use a pre-existing unit from base FFH doesn't mean that the unit was made with them in mind. A similar thing was with the Lizardmen: as units, they've always existed, but the Lizardmen civs are not cannon.

The spidekin unit can be gained via wonder, along with a message about coming from far away. As it was added well after FF added the Archos, it's a reference to it in the base mod.

Which one?

it's a result of the wonder spell, and has a message like "a very confused unit appears proclaiming the glory of the Archosian Empire"

Wonder should also give you the chance to receive a Tank/Modern Armor.

That would be a bit powerful. A Modern armor would be stronger than the Avatar of Wrath.

Adjust the strength if necessary.

"A confused unit is summoned from another dimension, he proclaims the glory of the Archos empire."

I'd offer my heart to MC as well, but I sort of need it. Therefore, I'll offer Diamond's heart as well.

Lucky bastard...

Top Bottom