1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Achievements (or gained new ones)

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by beyondhelp, Mar 19, 2012.

1. beyondhelp

beyondhelp Chieftain

I remembered the pride I felt a couple of weeks ago when I broke the halfway mark and had completed 51% of the achievements, but I just finished a game the other day and apparently I only have completed 47%! I can't see any achievements that I've lost but nor can I see any new ones that may have been added. Can anyone shed light on this mystery?

2. Pouakai

Pouakai It belongs in a museum. Moderator

29 new achievements have been added, along with 24 last month, for the upcoming expansion. They don't have names yet, but they exist, and have dragged many totals down. I went from 87% to 64%.

3. FeiLing

FeiLing Chieftain

In your personal overview you won't see the new ones yet(despite them already counting for your completion percentage). But if you watch the steam global achievement stats they'll be there (without a real name yet):
    http://steamcommunity.com/stats/CivV/achievements/
    (at the bottom)

4. beyondhelp

beyondhelp Chieftain

Thanks, so new ones have been added; bittersweet but I can now have peace of mind