M&ANES II: Reign of the Ashlord

@Diamondeye
Spoiler Okay Okay :

Lucas entered the room. The Door closed behind him. "I thought i'd be able to find you here, Lucas." Infront of him, a silver robed lady stood with her back turned towards him. She were examining something. Suddenly lucas knew who it was. "You... Youre..." She turned around. It was Nikania. "You're here for the amulet, are you not? Did the council send you?" She almost sounded angry. "Fools. Theyre all fools. Why can't they understand that I am the cataclon now? Arachia passed on her burden to me, but do they beleive me? NO! By the Archbeing! I could crush their tiny heads with my staff and..." Nikania begins a detailed description of what she would do to the council if something Lucas didn't hear weren't preventing her from doing it. "Ehh... No. I'm here on behalf of the Wavebenders." Lucas silently said. "Oh." Suddenly Nikania calmed down. "I'm sorry. I thought you were looking for the amulet to bring it to the council." Lucas looked troubled. "Well..."

@Seon
I can't contact Hijon atm. Neither by phone or MSN. Also he didn't show up at kayaking today. (We Kayak together.) If i can't find him soon, i'l just reply for him.

And now: Pre Update Stuff.
The End of the Seige
Okt 24, the Naga's left. All of a sudden, with no trace of why. A Footsoldier reported that one of the nagas had shouted. "Hah Scaleless ones! We found it! Your doom is sealed!" Other than that, noone has any clue why they left. Exept for mabee the town seer. He begun ranting and shouting about the end of the world.

In other news:
For those who had the joy of finally being promoted, new features are in order.
As officers, you gain access to the organization Trade Networks, wich go far beyond the desert.
This trade network is a exellent way to earn money, and one of the only ways to get to the l33t stuff i will introduce tomorrow.
The full trade network will sadly not be introduced till the world map is ready. It is delayed due to my scanner :):):):)ing up. ARRGH!

Lucas looked up at Nikania. "Truth be told, I am not here for The Council, not for the Wavebenders, not even for myself. I am here because I'm the only one who can stop the Ashlord. I am here for all of Nokrath. And I need the Amulet."

Lucas took a step forward, his back straight and his gaze meeting Nikania's. Slowly, blue flames started to encompass him, seemingly springing from his skin. He spoke again, his voice deeper and somehow... Celestial. "You see why I need the Amulet, Woman? I wield the Flame of Pelantor as a part of myself. Don't make me fight you over it; no matter the outcome, it would be a loss to Nokrath."

Nikania smiled, then vanished. All left behind, was a little rose with blue petals.

If he doesn't reply by tommorow, I will...umm...tryto...umm...guess how he would react :mischief:

Lucas swore, but went ahead and checked where the Amulet would have been anyway. If it was missing... Nikania would soon realize just how powerful an enemy he could become.

im back. i had an internet failure, but it is fixed now.
@Seon:
Spoiler :
"YOU WILL NOT GIVE ME ORDERS, MORTAL!" the voice had the force of an earthquake. A very powerful earthquake. "I AM ZARREN, HARBINGER OF INQITA! I WIELD POWERS BEYOND YOUR FEEBLE COMPHREHENSION!" now, Zarren calmed down. "I do know the location of Aen's blade, but first you will need to do a favor for me. In this temple lays an amulet of great power, known as The Amulet of Pelantor. Find it, and I will help you find Aen's Blade. What do you say?"

Hey, you can help the rest of us puny mortals to.

Beresa thought for few seconds, and smiled. "Yes, I will help you O Zarren, Harbinger of Inquita. May I suggest going that way?" Beresa said. Pointing at the general direction where Lucas had gone. He had a small score to settle.

"You will go in that direction, while i search elsewhere," Zarren replied. "But first i will ensure that you will not me." Zarren began chanting. A small palm tree grew out of the ground at a swift rate, and a few seconds later it stood about 2 feet tall. It proceeded to lift its roots out of the earth, and walked incredibly quickly to Beresa's position.
"This is a Vekk'Ha, a spawn of the jungle. It will accompany you. Its thoughts are linked with mine. It is not dangerous, but it will let me know if you betray me." Zarren now turned and walked into the maze, speaking as he went: "If you find the amulet, just wait where you are, i will find you"

Due to lateness, i have also decided to raise the quality level of updates.

Update Okt 26
Update List: A list of things that will be added to the game when update is complete.
The Forgemaster:
A Forgemaster has set up a shop in the Jungles. Rumors say that it is the adventurer Myrddyn. He seems to be able to forge, repair or enchant ANYTHING made of metal.

Late Replies:
I am currently late with a reply for Seon on assassinating a Swampman.
Cause: I forgot it completely :blush:

Arena:
With the Naga gone, the inhabitants of Nokrath could finally finish the arena.
Core people are still needed for running the place, and a Arena Master is yet to be found.
New Sub-Faction: Arena Staff
Every Player NOT In a faction gets a free try to compete in the tournament for the chance to become Arena master. The Arena master gets to manage the Arena in any ways he would wish, Wich includes naming it. This is a oppurtunity to forge your very own faction, since you will have to start from the button, with the concept and the arena building as your only tools.

New Quests added after all this.

Progress:
Arena Added. Anybody wanting to compete in the Arena Master Tournament has to sign up before Okt 30. If you want to leave your organisation to join the arena, your organisation rank will be set to Ally.

@DE
The replies on that list are replies that are more than two weeks late.

Also people, my computer is having problems connecting with CFC atm. (Same problem i had before.) So until the new network is up, we will be proceeding slowly.

@DE
On the pedestal Nikania had been looking at, Lucas found a strange object. But it was not the amulet. If Nikania had taken it or not, he did not know.

@Seon
(Psst. You can explore the maze now!)

@Megaman
Interesting. Not really what i had in mind, but my mind is yelling "RP POSSIBILITIES!" at me, so i think i will forge this story abit larger >=)
[SYSTEM: Player Megaman_ZX Startled the DM]
Spoiler Big Fat RP Stuff :
All across inkita, everyone with the slightest connection to the arcane planes felt a strange energy surge through the lands. And as Autoclycus slaughtered the naga guards, and the guards after them, and the ones after them, and the group of mage hunters after them, and the nagas that came after them, a certain Archillen smiled. He picked up a strange stone thingy and held it up to his mouth. "Vorg, Phase 2. Proceed with Caution."

After about two hours of merciless slaughter, Autoclycus collapsed on the floor with a silent growl. Lying there sleeping, among the corpses of people who did actually not intend to harm him. Lying there, cut off from the nagas who had now sealed the arena cells off. Lying there, confused.

Beresa waved his hand as the giant form rushed toward a wall and charged clean through it. After a few seconds, he turned around and started walking towards the direction he had heard the Lucas's voice trail off to.

Lucas picked up the object and secured it within the folds of his cloak. A pyre of sapphire flames surrounded him as he once again attempted to receive guidance from the Voice that had led him to the item. His voice rumbled as he asked: "Where is the Amulet?"

oops, but this sounds like a rabit trail that will send alice to kill the queen of gearts, if you know what i mean.

Wrote the story.
Now, i will not answer anything until i've done the update stuff.

awww!!!!!

that's beast!!!!!

i....i, don't know how to respond to something like that.

Eh... i currently have the time to update the NES, but just as this time starts, I get infected with something that most probably is H1N1. I'm not sure of it yet, but everyone is screaming it at me, and three docters have already predicted it, because i have astma and therefore is in the danger group.

So, i'm feeling like utter @!&%, and i'm contagious -.-
Sorry people, but this has only one outcome: More Delays.
And now i gotta go get more tea before i cough my throat into annihalation.
Take Care until i'm back. :(
-Dragonson

Top Bottom