M-NOTW VIII Signup

Diamondeye

So Happy I Could Die
M-NotW: The Tragedy of Calue Hill
Sign-up Thread

It was a normal morning in the Bannor village of Calue Hill, and the vast majority of the village's inhabitants were gathered inside the chapel, listening to the local confessor's speech.

The speech had just reached an emotional peak and the Father stopped to wipe a single tear from his eyes. Some thought this overly dramatical - not knowing what was about to happen.

The confessor wiped a tear from his eye, was about to resume the speech but gave his hand a second glance. A single drop of blood was smushed in his fingerprints. He reached his hands to dry his eyes once more as the blood began to run from his eyes. He opened his mouth to warn his herd. His cry of "Stigmata!" was drowned out by a buzzing noise as thousands of flies escaped through his mouth. The villagers fled the chapel in fear as the confessor collapsed on the floor, victim of the dreaded Stigmata.

After the first panicked minutes where quite a few of the citizens had simply fled the village in horror, twenty men were left in the village square. The major and most of the guard had also been killed by the stigmata. It was up to the faithful villagers to root out the source of the Stigmata before it could spread itself to the rest of the Empire...

Sign-ups are now closed!

Sign-Ups (20/20):

Winston Hughes
Nictel
TheLastOne36
Civplayah
landlubber
Love
Krill
BananaLee
CCRunner
Seon
J65536d
Choxorn
Autolycus
Zack
Niklas
Renata
TheForestAuro
Methos
Camikaze
PaulusIII

Game info: This is a quite simple version of a m-notw game. Not everyone will have a unique role - the "basic townsperson" PM that some of you will have for role will be posted in the game thread as well, to prevent "death by GM".

It's also a bit more absurdist setting than most of my other games - but remember, your Victory condition stays true even if your motives/narrative effect seem counter-intuitive.

The game roles have all been designed so I'll skip straight to writing them. I a hoping to start the game Tuesday night, perhaps earlier (meaning when I have 20 Sign-ups).

In for honour and glory!

IN as always

I wanted to just post in but that is apparently too short a message I Never knew

In, sounds like fun.

Thanks to everyone who's signed up so far! I still need 6 more signups before we can start, though.

So go threaten your friends to join :lol:

Ok, I'll pm Diamondeye to join. (It seems like he is not in the signups? Must've not seen this thread.) ;)

Top Bottom