Mafia and Werewolves - Game Thread

Apparently the day will end tomorrow at like 4pm EST if I’m reading correctly, so we still have a full day left.

with that in mind, I have no idea why certain people (alexicon) are so paranoid of me? I am by no means clear, but the fact she is putting all of her energy into reading me... :eyes: :goodmeme2.jpg: don’t get me wrong, I find her slip incredibly hard to fake as scum and I don’t think that if she were scum, she would fabricate a scumslip over something like that. I guess the main point for me is that someone subtly shading me throughout the game makes me feel a bit uneasy. I’m pretty sure she will see my true alignment soon enough anyways, but it does make me absolutely ANGERY.

do you think me writing you off as town 100% would be townier?!? do you feel you have hyper-towntold?

i think i've explained my thought process. i don't scumread you and i've actively said that, i just don't understand how you're townread over, like, shady

Also while I’m here and have some time left, I just want to mention that just because I’ve unvoted Tim here, it doesn’t mean my read has changed.

I think he has said a whole lot without having said anything at all. And while I definitely get the strategy of “do nothing day 1 as town” (which is also one of my personal faves) I think he is relying on that a bit too much when being called out. However, I do trust Alison’s judgement here and think topsecret is Pretty Much frozen scum at this point and will be voting him unless there’s any reason to change my mind (which there won’t be because he is scum)

Sorry I got distracted by something and then I was rereading the rules and did anyone else notice this whole moon phase thing? It seems like wolves might have powers mafia doesn’t have which goes against kind of treating them the same way, but I guess the goal in the end is to murder them all

Well this opens a whole line of disturbing thoughts.

Actual werewolves lend themselves to a cult game. Do not want to think about that.

That leads to the idea that a werewolf faction could conceivably start right out as a single werewolf, throwing the comfortable 10/2/2 distribution I sort of just accepted into doubt. Did not want to think about that.

Etc etc etc

I think I agree with you btw alexa. I'm legit horrible at reading anne though. Horrible.

i agree with anne's read on ace and have followed her thought process there fwiw/if that wasn't obvious

Also while I’m here and have some time left, I just want to mention that just because I’ve unvoted Tim here, it doesn’t mean my read has changed.

I think he has said a whole lot without having said anything at all. And while I definitely get the strategy of “do nothing day 1 as town” (which is also one of my personal faves) I think he is relying on that a bit too much when being called out. However, I do trust Alison’s judgement here and think topsecret is Pretty Much frozen scum at this point and will be voting him unless there’s any reason to change my mind (which there won’t be because he is scum)

Meh. Given how likely it is that Topsecret is gonna be the chop here you would have to literally reach out of the screen and light me on fire before I felt any pressure from a "calling out." I get voted for in a lot of games.

Sorry I got distracted by something and then I was rereading the rules and did anyone else notice this whole moon phase thing? It seems like wolves might have powers mafia doesn’t have which goes against kind of treating them the same way, but I guess the goal in the end is to murder them all

Yes I mention it and just got ignored, so yeah.

Actual werewolves lend themselves to a cult game. Do not want to think about that.

That leads to the idea that a werewolf faction could conceivably start right out as a single werewolf, throwing the comfortable 10/2/2 distribution I sort of just accepted into doubt. Did not want to think about that.

Etc etc etc

I don’t really want to get too into theorycrafting/mech discussion here because I feel it will be resolved sooner rather than later, but I dont think Wolves will be functioning as a pseudo-cult just from how moon phases were described in the description. I think it will be a variety of different powers from how it’s worded. Time will tell though.

Etc etc etc
If werewolves get special powers during a full moon then we should also assume that it's possible that the mafia team have some compensation to make up for that. It could be 9/3/2 or something. If it's a cult I'm replacing out though.

24 hours are left until end of Day 1

24 hours are left until end of Day 1

does majority end the day or no?

also anne is getting a bit townier, i typed this and deleted it like 5 times because i'm scared to say it but i liked her bringing up the stuff about the wolves in the info thread and i've been thinking what she is voicing about tim

does majority end the day or no?

also anne is getting a bit townier, i typed this and deleted it like 5 times because i'm scared to say it but i liked her bringing up the stuff about the wolves in the info thread and i've been thinking what she is voicing about tim
delete it again :/

And I want to make it clear, that never in the 20+ I have played.
I felt so belittle by a set of player.
So I have not intention of working together with the new players, only Alexicon has been nice.
So don't expect any help from me, I will solve this game, like I always do alone.

And Alison is my main target.
To answer Alexicon question, if Alison survives tonight I will have more than a gut feeling.

Top Bottom