Mafia Game: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (GAME THREAD)

A Møøse once bit my sister...

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse
with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given
her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst
Nordfink".

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

Nonsense. I am a ghost loyal to England. I am most certainly not trying to drag all my comrades into the same situation as I am in. Oyzar is definitively guilty. And so is Renata. And so is CCrunner. HE WAS A MOOSE FOR GOD'S SAKE. A MOOSE!!!!!

alright, here's my story. I am a member of the majestic order of the moose, not the bunny. I was sort of truthful when I role-claimed as a prophet. I am able to scan for llamas. They are evil and the only thing holding them back from having a night kill is me and my partner. When you accused me, I jumped to the conclusion that you were my hypothetical llama counterpart and thought that claiming you as a known enemy would be a surer lynch than an unknown one. Which I now realize is stupid because you're already dead ><

What happened was that pizzaguy DIDN'T in fact, roleblock me last night because of an error of his. I asked him over IM about the answer to my scan and he answered before remembering about me being a newt. That's why I didn't figure it out right away. Ask him if you want, I have no idea if he'll confirm or not.

Pizzaguy.... you're welcome for providing you with entertainment
:mischief:

Have fun tonight :devil:

I talked to a Llama and he said the EXACT SAME THING about the moose (mooses? Moosen?)

You know, im starting to think we ought to relynch sprig.

EDIT: Lets see how many kills we get tonight.

24 hour extension because the host is physically and creatively drained from Capo di Tutti Capi III.

Host earned a break.

To those of you who are interested, the game took two months and is about 3700 posts long.

I was a special role- CIA agent. I was instrumental in helping to eliminate 5 mafia families and a communist cell. I survived the game, and the town won. My real objective was to wipe out the communists only. I helped the town because I really, really enjoy killing mafia. This is my largest body of work to-date, the biggest game I've ever seen, and I personally contributed about 500 posts and 1,200 private messages to this victory. It was earned by all parties involved... no cakewalk, for sure.

Pizza, you did OVER 500 posts. And your write ups were funny.

I was in it too. I was a doctor, protected people for 16 nights (but only one person was attacked). On the 17th night I was part of a vig hit that somehow didn't work.

I'm proud to say that Pizza helped me out in Capo III and without him we'd have lost on day 10.

That was one freakin huge game. I wish we had that many players, it would be more awesome.

Yeah if anyone wants to know about another huge game on the org contact me. If we talked about it here we'd be rude to Pizza.

CG claimed it a few pages back.

NIGHT SIX

Brother Maynard was pretty doomed. He was approached on one side by the three dreaded Knights who say Ni, and on the other side by the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.

The religious man fumbled with the Holy Hand Grenade and tried to throw it at the Killer Rabbit, but his knees buckled when he started hearing the words...

First Knight
: Ni!

Second Knight
: Peng!

Third Knight: NEEEEE-WOM!!!!

But before his head could explode, the Killer Rabbit bit it sort of.... off.

And Brother Maynard (Nictel) was no more.

Alive: (12/30)

choxorn
Paulus III
Snerk
Sprig (survived)
Camikaze
oyzar
hell hound
Izipo
Backwards Logic (survived)
Renata
Love
KingMorgan (in for ZPV)

Lynched: (4/30)

plarq
TheLastOne36
CivGeneral
CCrunner

Murdered: (14/30)

Seon
cubsfan6506
taillesskangaru
Stuck in Pi
Winston Hughes
civplayah
cindle
rhawn
Pinman
Double A
Sithlord447
Catharsis
Tasslehoff
Nictel

Wrath of God: (Only two so far...)

kill fire
ZPV

Today, you will be voting for the lynch, but also for possession of the Holy Relic, The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

To vote to give the Grenade to a player, do it thusly:

Grenade: Askthepizzaguy

To give it to someone else instead,

unvote, Grenade: Methos.

The Holy Relic is a single-use item and it is specifically used to destroy something.

I understand now. The Black Beast and one of the Knights are dead, we just don't know who they are.

When it says it is specifically used to destroy 'something', does that mean anything, or does it refer to something in particular, which I'm guessing would be the Killer Rabbit?

Top Bottom