Mafia Game: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (GAME THREAD)

In which case the ghost was breaking the rules:

"9. Playing while dead:

If you are dead, you can still play. You cannot communicate with anyone out-of-thread about the game and you cannot reveal any NEW information in-thread that has not already been revealed by another player. In other words, if you're dead, you cannot reveal detective results and so forth, or be part of a town information network. You can continue to discuss and give your opinion on who needs to die, and use all in-thread resources at your disposal. Also, if you are alive, don't PM the dead, unless they are your mafia partners."

Therefore, either you're lying, you're a mafia, or one of the ghosts is breaking the rules.

Either way, vote: Love

I was confused and the ghost PMed me, accusing me of being a mafia along with snerk. An accusation that's not correct at all. So, yeah. The ghost is breaking the rules

Regardless, I've been suspicious of you for a while, and that post is enough to make me vote for you.

"The other option is to vote the grenade to me. Though I don’t expect it to be a reality, the up side is I don't need protecting at Night. I propose that we should decide together who we should use the grenade on."

As I've said, Backwards Logic would be my best guess. I'm not sure if the rest of you want to rely on my best guess or not. He is the only person other than sprig to have survived a lynch; the very presence of the Hand Grenade suggests that the rabbit might take some special efforts to kill above and beyond an ordinary player; and unlike sprig, the role we were given for Backwards Logic does not have any obvious survival capabilities.

All that said, would a second lynch even work? It might -- I did get a response from pizza regarding sprig that no player was completely unlynchable -- but it might not.

Love -- that does make you look bad in a way, but if you're telling the truth, the ghost did break the rules. Given that, can we maybe request a confession also be allowed? Or "encouraged", rather? Or would that be too much?

The day after BL survived we were all preoccupied with sprig; and the day after that was the apparent coincidence that doomed CCRunner.

What does shrubbery have to do with anything? If BL is the Rabbit, then the shrubber bit is just a cover role and doesn't mean anything.

Since some people have gotten the impression I'm the rabbit I think I'll step forth to dispel the various assumptions and untruths that have surfaced.

First and foremost, I am not the rabbit. As you all noticed upon my first lynching, I am the shrubber. You also all are probably wondering why I survived. You'll notice in the movie I sell shrubberies and tell King Arthur 'even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress.' What he doesn't say is why he's under economic stress.

You see, the Knights who say 'Ni' managed to pillage a large portion of my wares. I finally had enough one day, and I vowed I would do something about it. I stayed awake one night and caught the Knights attempting to steal even more of my shrubberies. This is where my ability came from and I'll explain it further.

My ability as you could see was to defend myself in case of being attacked. This was a one shot deal and in the event of being attacked again I no longer can hold off any would-be attackers.

With the revelation of the Holy Hand Grenade, I vote it to the only person who should have it, King Arthur (Grenade: Love).

That shrubber is a spy!

By Process of Elimination, I arrive at thee:

Vote: Izipo

Not to say I dont suspect Love, but its good to get some variety.

So, um, why are people voting to give the grenade to Love when there is a cloud of suspicion over him? I mean, even if he is innocent, we certainly don't know that for sure. Wouldn't it be best to give the Grenade to someone we know is innocent?

I would not trust Love with the grenade (he voted for me). He might backstab ya and slip that live grenade in your pants!

So, um, why are people voting to give the grenade to Love when there is a cloud of suspicion over him? I mean, even if he is innocent, we certainly don't know that for sure. Wouldn't it be best to give the Grenade to someone we know is innocent?

Problem is, I havn't seen anyone yet who has cleared themselves to be innocent.

Top Bottom