Mafia Game: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (GAME THREAD)

Sprig, would you please make a post without the word Ni in it, or we will all vote to lynch you right now.

Bah, why wait to see if he can restrain himself?

Vote: Sprig

If one has a posting restriction whereas one must use the word 'ni' in every post, in a game where the Knights who say Ni are the enemies, then it is a very odd strategy to post eight times on the first day. Especially considering sprig's first post in the thread was just 'ni!!!' That's my only concern about voting for him. But what the heck, my vote for sithlord isn't going anywhere.

Unvote: sithlord447, vote: sprig

IT!!!

Well darn it, I thought that would work...

unvote: Pinman, vote: sprig

Cause something is fishy.

Plarq: 8 (Pinman, Seon, hell_hound, Renata, oyzar, Winston Hughes, PaulusIII, Sprig)
Pinman: 7 (CCRunner, cindle, Love, Camikaze, taillesskangaru, rhawn, ZPV)
Sprig: 3 (Backwards Logic, Catharsis, Choxorn)
Pizzaface: 1 (Double A)

Abstain: cubsfan6506, plarq, Snerk, TheLastOne, civplayah

Vote: Plarq

This is my indended vote, I got confused with people placing their votes that I did not see the "un" in the unvote part :blush:.

Sprig is being too nonchalant about this.

It is an absolute certainty at this stage that Sprig is guilty of something, but in certain mafia games some people can win by GETTING lynched.

We need to think this through. There is surely an innocent vigilante in the game- let them take care of sprig.

"I have talked to you before pinman, I meant everything I said. Pizzaguy's updated rule doesn't affect me, though it does mean your not the person I thought you might be." "A bit dissappointed by that actually :("

"I am happy to not say 'Ni'. I'll comply after I've had a nap"

Unvote Pinman; Vote Sprig.

I really would advise everybody to be cautious.

Just sayin.

Perhaps Sprig is some kind of Martyr who can harms thos who vote for him. I'll Just let you guys handle him, just in case.

I'll read this as "unvote: Plarq" unless otherwise specified.

Uhh no. Vote still stands for Plarq. I got confused with people putting it in twice :blush:.

Vote (still stands): Plarq

Unless you want the percise formula, heres another (Incase you dont accept the edited post or the specification of my vote).
Unvote: Pinman, Vote: Plarq

Eatherway, I intended to vote for Plarq in the first place.

Unvote Plarq; Vote Pinman

"I'm sorry, Pinman is far too suspicious. He finds that his meddling will be hindered if he is lynched and suddenly he’s all like ‘don’t lynch me’. He will be less of a threat if we lynch him or better yet put him in to battle and end him permanently. I’m happy to be put into battle and end his life.”

“For those still voting for Plarq, There are obviously some KNights of ‘Word they don’t want me to mention’ hiding in amongst you. The way forward is clear; vote Pinman to the noose or into battle with me.”

Well I think I made my above post pointless :facepalm:. The man above me made a convincing argument.

Unvote: Plarq, Vote: Pinman

OOC: I feel spaced out right now :ack:.

You wont bait me into voting for you sprig.

I can see the outline of your game, I just dont know its exact details yet.

EDIT: If Sprig was either innocent or Mafia, and capable of not saying `Ni`- logically he would have done it immediately to avoid suspicion. The only reason he would behave as he is, would be because he WANTS to be lynched.

You wont bait me into voting for you sprig.

I can see the outline of your game, I just dont know its exact details yet.

EDIT: If Sprig was either innocent or Mafia, and capable of not saying `Ni`- logically he would have done it immediately to avoid suspicion. The only reason he would behave as he is, would be because he WANTS to be lynched.

My thought exactly, better to stay away from him. He could be a ticking time bomb.

Top Bottom