Mafia game: The War of the Princes (1407-1435) [TOWN VICTORY]

You're seriously fine, dude!

If you accused even 1 wolf, and just couldnt yeet em because Loud Man Talk Too Much, it's literally never your fault!

And its a guessing game. It's super duper allowed to guess wrong. Anytime I play.

I might say the guesses are wrong and say the process is bad, but I still believe wrong guesses are super duper allowed.

And I can show you some very bad games of mine as town. Everyone has bad games its not a reflection of who they are as a player.

I am admittedly not a strong town player. I am a GOAT scum player, but town is the weaker part of my game. It's fine, I can admit it.

However, one thing I am good at as town is finding other town, which I feel I have a bit. So, my vote is a number at least.

I'm not lolcatting. I know this looks like I'm partners with Syn and Hollow, but... ah whatever, you'll see. Ask Rask for a hammer.

I'm abandoning the case against Csargo, because I figure it has to be genuinely wrong.

Overwhelmed by content.

I think that Monty is the last english, if he isn't idk where to look. Perhaps I'd take Pizza up on Choxorn

As for Burgundians? Don't know. Don't think that it's Csargo or Rhand. Don't think that it's Shad. Pzelda and LA? Maybe? the Csargo voters need more looking at on D3

I'm not lolcatting. I know this looks like I'm partners with Syn and Hollow, but... ah whatever, you'll see. Ask Rask for a hammer.

I'm abandoning the case against Csargo, because I figure it has to be genuinely wrong.

Overwhelmed by content.
…Okay? We'll talk about this tomorrow.

I am spent.

I gave it all for the nookie. Come on, the nookie.

So you can give pizza a cookie.

And murder me tonight, vile and wretched hive of scum and villainy.

This is your fate should you fail:

Strike me down with all of your hatred!

Roleblock my doctor and KILL ME!

Topsecret (9): Askthepizzaguy, Csargo, Takhisis, Ace Marvel, choxorn, Dolbster, Rhand, Yakostovian, Shadgoat
Csargo (5): Montmorency, Rakkoon, TheGoldenTyranno, Pzelda, topsecret
Rhand (1): LordArgon
LordArgon (1): hollowkatt

Csargo (5): Montmorency, Rakkoon, TheGoldenTyranno, Pzelda, topsecret

Monty, Rakkoon, Pzelda

I seriously think that there's a Burgundian here, maybe in Shad/Yako as well for voting after outting? Idk times up

SOD5 update:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun rises upon the Kingdom of France.

Most of the Lords are riding to rally Azincourt where the English King has gathered the bulk of his remaining troops (mostly longbowmen) to take on the French chivalry.
Bernard is excited as he feels the outcome of the battle could be decisive.

The ladies stayed with the Queen and her guards in Paris to organize the Louvre as the Lords will soon come back victorious.

As they reached the fresh and quiet plain, The English soldiers and commanders are already there. They want to discuss. Outnumbered (badly, around 14000 French against 8000 English) they would rather negotiate than fight.

"My dear Lords, we would like to postpone the battle" started the English emissary.

"With all due respect, tell that to your King... He is the Lancaster claiming the Capetian throne." Bernard wasn't in good mood. He didn't want to leave the Louvre and the on-going investigations. That was the frustration speaking.

"My Lords, that's my point! Our King is missing, he has disappeared!"
"I am begging you, it's not necessary to slaughter a generation worth of Lords from both side today. Allow us to look the countryside for our King. Then we will negotiate. I am sure our King will be mercyful."

"Hum. Maybe you are right. Tell your King, if you ever find him, that the negociations will be hard."

As the Lords were riding back home, they came across a messenger from the Queen.

Charles, the Duke of Orleans summed it up to the Constable.

"There was a drama in the Palace my Lord".
"Two women were found stabbed. Oh! Mon Dieu! (OMG) It's my wife, Isabella, and her sister Catherine of Valois."

When they arrived, Bernard, Louis of Guyenna and Charles quickly went to the crime scenes and saw the bodies of Dolbster and Takhisis.

Something weird was on Catherine's face. Charles scratched it. Then he scratched some more. And again. Finally the face of a famous missing man appeared. It was the missing English King, Henry V!

Dolbster was Isabella of France, he was Armagnacs (town)!

Takhisis was Henry V! He was English (mafia).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The English faction (mafia) has been eliminated!

EOD in 48 hours.

I'M STILL HERE HURRICANES AIN'T GOT ISH

(I kid, I kid, I'm lucky it went farther north than expected and I in no way want to tempt fate and have another hurricane actually hit me after more than one has narrowly missed in the past few years)

Top Bottom