Mafia Wars game thread

You can't vote for me because you're a liar who lies, and because you lie that means you're mafia. You and all your buddies are against me.

Insert 50 page speech about how you're a liar! :mad:

post 1 updated - I pasted standard (slightly modified) rules there.
Day 1 lasts a little more than 7 hours from now.

You can't vote for me because you're a liar who lies, and because you lie that means you're mafia. You and all your buddies are against me.

Insert 50 page speech about how you're a liar! :mad:

So many votes against you, just mine, so where are all my buddies?

End of day one is coming. People were talking and talking.
Two persons were most suspicious in the eyes of their brethens: Camikaze and SouthernKing. But, people have not decided to lynch anyone.
(as written in one of first posts, at day 1 absolute majority - nine votes - was needed for lynch).

Tally:
Camikaze - 3 (ATPG, Zack, TheLastDays)
SouthernKing - 3 (Gamezrule,Verarde, NarutoAvatarDBZ)
Gamezrule - 2 (SouthernKing, Bestrfcplayer)
Landlubber - 2 (Kennigit, Kamikaze)
TheLastDays - 2 (Red Spy, juKar-c)
ATPG - 1 (Classical Hero)
Kennigit - 1 (dcmort93)
Classical Hero - 1 (Landlubber)
NarutoAvatarDBZ - 1 (Choxorn)

Not voting: Civplayah

People went to their homes. Night 1 begins!

It's usually that way here. :)

Unvoting yourself, Camikaze? After appealing to the random.org enough to trust it to vote yourself in the first place??

You have defied the random. Now you must die.

I always get those.
Actually my vote comes from being used to the org. There's no full majority needed on D1 there and someone has to die.

It's usually that way here. :)

Unfortunately.

In this game, only at day one absolute majority was needed. Starting from the day two, lynch would always happen; If there would be tie, I will flip a coin (or maybe not, some things can influence ties)

As day ended, people gathered together.
They were surprised - no one was killed at night!

Day lasts to 02:00 PM forum time

I'm going to vote for myself in every game that a night action happens to me on night one.

You reveal, and it will be the death of us both, mister roleblocker.

And by the way, I can link you to several games where when I am scum, I deliberately do not kill anyone on night one. I let my teammates do it, due to metagaming investigators and roleblockers. The lack of kill was not because of me.

You'll be extremely foolish to draw that conclusion.

Stay silent and do your thing. You can reveal in due time. I basically already revealed the pertinent data for you.

Top Bottom