Mafia Wars game thread

Meh, unvote. Have fun children! :love:

You guys should be glad I'm not scum. That was far too easy.

I just wanted you to justify votes on me. I don't want a repeat of the last NOTW where I was the spirit mage and lynched on what, 3 votes and no real reasoning?

Vote if you must, but think before you lynch.

You guys should be glad I'm not scum. That was far too easy.

That's why I hate metagamey defenses, especially the "woe is me" card. It makes people feel bad for you, and therefore gets people to back off. It's the only reason ACIN won ATPG Mafia II; he ragequit, and so I backed off of him (this game's for fun, I don't want to hurt people's feelings or anything). Turns out, he was the head scum, and I was really freaking pissed.

I hate it when people pull on my emotions in these games, in that way, Pizza. I won't vote for you now, but if you're scum, I will be livid that you played the "woe is me" metagame card, and I will always target you on Night 1 if I'm mafia/innocent power role.

:)

These games are for fun. I don't want to hurt people's feelings, and neither does anyone else. Taking advantage of that enrages me; it's unethical and metagamey.

EDIT: No offense or anything. :) You have every right to complain about always getting targeted so early; it's just irritating to use that as your defense, to guilt people into not voting for you.

And to complete my rant, in which I hope I don't come off as too much of an ass-hole, Vote: askthepizzaguy. :ar15:

And to complete my rant, in which I hope I don't look like too much of a arsehole, Vote: askthepizzaguy. :ar15:

I have to check, but I am almost 100% completely dead certain that I've never* employed a sympathy tactic as scum. My tactics are to look as townie as possible, distance from teammates, and simply talk people out of it or ignore them.

I take the metagaming thing too seriously; I want people to listen to my complaints about it. And I always wait until the game is over to complain I was metagamed as a scumbag.

If I ever break from this pattern, I deserve no further benefit of the doubt.

*In Legend of Zelda, I claimed I needed a break from the game, but that was when Diana and I broke up. That one was real, and thus not a tactic.

Okay, just making sure it was WIFOM and not sympathy tactics. In that case, the vote stays anyways. :p

EDIT:

I take the metagaming thing too seriously; I want people to listen to my complaints about it. And I always wait until the game is over to complain I was metagamed as a scumbag.
No, no; complain to your heart's content about that. I never play Speed Mafia for the same reason.

ATPG, what will voting yourself accomplish besides letting others know that you don't want to be metagamed?

At the end of a day, all people gathered together/
They found that they cannot decide whom they want to lynch! So, one of them just throw the coin up...
And, they lynched Bestrfcplayer.
Spoiler :
he was a townie!
Spoiler :
No, in fact he was a mafia!
Spoiler :
He was a bodyguard from Matsumoto family

Tally:
ATPG: 2 (ATPG, Zack)
Bestrfcplayer: 2 (TheLastDays, Landlubber)
Gamezrule: 1 (RedSpy)
landlubber: 1 (Kennigit)
TheLastDays: 1 (Bestrfcplayer)
Civplayah: 1 (Classical Hero)

Not voting: Civplayah, dcmort93, Choxorn, SouthernKing, Camikaze, juKar-C, Verarde, NarutoAvatarDBZ

Night 2 begins, I am awaiting orders

Civplayah, if you miss third vote in a row you will be WoG-ed

ATPG, what will voting yourself accomplish besides letting others know that you don't want to be metagamed?

Nothing! It is a vote in protest, as I said.

Now that I've errr.... not died.... for no reason I'm aware of.... I suppose I can go back to not voting myself.

Was the round already over? I did not do that. Dead scum, really?

Kay.... kewl.

Wait, what?

OH SNAP! THERE WERE 2 VOTES ON BESTRFCPLAYER!

That's freaking LOL-WORTHY.

Do you guys believe I'm not mafia NOW??? :D :D :D

Hey, hey, uh..... I'm probably gonna get murdered, so I need you townies to pick two names.

TWO NAMES.

Hey, guy who roleblocked me, don't roleblock me. I'm gonna be firin' mah lazar tonight. You are going to hit the other name, okay?

And don't give me the name of the peeps who voted for bestrfc. Pick any other two names.

Townie doctor, protect me please.

I'll be back in 6-7 hours to post my decision. Like I said vote now for a more democratic way of choosing our night actions, mine is um.... yeah I can kill things.

KILL THINGS.

AND NOT JUST BY HILARIOUSLY LAME YET SIMULTANEOUSLY AWESOME TIES EITHER.

So we're gonna be killing one dude and blocking the other. And YOU get to have a say in it! Isn't that freaking grand?

Don't post your thoughts, and maybe I'll just decide to kill you instead. Meanwhile, listen to THIS MUSIC. Tick tock.... tick tock....

Link to video.

Top Bottom