Mafia Wars game thread

Hey, you guys do realize I need to kick your [censored] for nearly killing me with only two votes, one of them being mine, right?

That round WAS completely lame, townies. You risked a repeat of the NOTW only this time I was your freaking vigilante. Not cool. And you metagamed me.

Remind me to kill you all later. Right now, it's scum killin' time. Thanks guys who voted bestrfc for trying and succeeding.

Hey, thank me. I unvoted and saved your butt. :)

Also, FoS: ATPG for so many posts in a row! :p :eek:

HEY! I asked for some gosh dang targets people.

Chop chop! Don't make me use the random gods.

Verarde would be replaced.

Townie doctor, protect me please.

I'll be back in 6-7 hours to post my decision. Like I said vote now for a more democratic way of choosing our night actions, mine is um.... yeah I can kill things.

KILL THINGS.

AND NOT JUST BY HILARIOUSLY LAME YET SIMULTANEOUSLY AWESOME TIES EITHER.

So we're gonna be killing one dude and blocking the other. And YOU get to have a say in it! Isn't that freaking grand?

Don't post your thoughts, and maybe I'll just decide to kill you instead. Meanwhile, listen to THIS MUSIC. Tick tock.... tick tock....

What warrants you for a protection? Do we even have docs?

What warrants you for a protection?

I have a provable night action which I am offering to the town to use democratically, yet they've apparently left it up to me. Plus you don't have a claimed detective to protect.

Do we even have docs?

Maybe I'll find out tonight. But you should definitely post more... ;)

At the begining of a new day, two people were found dead!
First was dcmort93, apparently injured for a second time
Spoiler :
He was from mafia!
Spoiler :
He was a politician from Matsumoto family

Second was TheLasdDays
Spoiler :
He was from mafia!
Spoiler :
He was a hitman from Ramirez family

New glorious day begins

Bestrfc raises a good point, but I find that somewhat unlikely.

Bestrfcplayer raises a good point, but I am ATPG's scum teammate and refuse to acknowledge perfectly reasonable accusations, particularly seeing that no night kill was done night 1 when ATPG claimed to be nightblocked and now 2 kills appear in night 2.

I just find it unlikely.

So there is two mafia "families"? Plot twist.

First was dcmort93, apparently injured for a second time

I think a kill might have been done on night one. It just wasn't fully successful and only injured dcmort.

He was a hitman from Ramirez family

At the same time, it looks like we have 2 families. I would assume the hitman does the killing, so if ATPG was in fact roleblocked, then TLD likely went back to finish dcmort, after failing the first time.

Top Bottom