Man posts funny pic likening Erdogan to Golum,gets put on trial, summons Tolkien-kin

this is the thing we Turks get a lot . Will avoid making political commentary but the Western design is for this country go down on its own ; try to cover that with "But they are charged with this only because they are Muslims!" falls rather short - now that the chargers are also "Muslims" they shared power so diligently until everything fell apart .

Not all "Muslims" are on the same page, and some have found they can get political capital with Western politicians by pretending that the Turkish system is bad in some way. It appeals to Westerners and their preconceived perceptions about Islamic countries.

By now i am not sure if you are being ironic. Ask r16 about this and the congregation line.

I don't understand.

And who decides that the leader's and nation's interests and enemies have merged? It seems too convenient that the leader does so. How does "L'État, c'est moi" translate in Turkish, anyway?

Nobody truly decides that save for a higher power. If Erdogan and his country's interests were truly separate, then he would have lost his mandate to rule and been replaced or overthrown by now.

Sonereal don't bother yourself mate, he's just hater. You can't reason with people like him. He wants only one thing in this life, which is; seeing destruction of Turkey. He's mocking because he's too angry, he's witnessing fast growing of Turkey while greece is as poor as .... lel.

I'm actually surprised these guys still have internet connection in greece. :p

We know that man. But you have to do something... You must be the one who destroys Turks and send them back to Mongolia! Do it! Now!

The downfall and destruction of Turkey and Greece is what every man, woman, and child in the world really wants. It might not be polite to say, but you all know how you feel inside.

I agree 100%. Enough with Turkey, and enough with Greece as well. The time is (for) Byzantine :yup:

(and Erdo is helping in that, unwillingly as usual for all tragic figures-- i actually think he seriously believes he is helping his country, which makes this even more tragic)

I agree 100%. Enough with Turkey, and enough with Greece as well. The time is (for) Byzantine :yup:

(and Erdo is helping in that, unwillingly as usual for all tragic figures-- i actually think he seriously believes he is helping his country, which makes this even more tragic)

You're either 12 or have a really bad memory with Erdogan in a Turkish hamam(bath) you keep repeating erdo erdo lel. :lol:

Nobody truly decides that save for a higher power. If Erdogan and his country's interests were truly separate, then he would have lost his mandate to rule and been replaced or overthrown by now.

But how do you know that this Gollum mockery isn't the start of his being replaced? It has to start somewhere, right?

And who decides that the leader's and nation's interests and enemies have merged? It seems too convenient that the leader does so. How does "L'État, c'est moi" translate in Turkish, anyway?

ı would suggest "Devlet benim." which also works as "The State belongs to me."

Not all "Muslims" are on the same page, and some have found they can get political capital with Western politicians by pretending that the Turkish system is bad in some way. It appeals to Westerners and their preconceived perceptions about Islamic countries.

am Turkish and ı have witnessed all the promises about a new beginning broken , my culture and stuff and Turkishness being insulted as a blocking device for the true greatness of the country , Kurds given encouragement for "autonomy" and now insulted and stuff for their attempts to realise their end of that deal . We are kinda actively supporting Jihadist butchery and it might turn into a Civil War with millions of dead . Please do not give me notions of Islamophobia . Unless of course you are one of those people who think depopulation of the Middle East is the coolest thing since the invention of ice-cream .

I don't understand.

ı don't think he actually hates me , but it's excellent trolling to get me to rant . Say , about the Congregation which was the prime mover in the counter-revolution .

yeltsin was the Russian President who instituted a nuclear umbrella over the "protection" of the Turkish Islamists . As they looked like capable of slowing down any possible real expansion of Turkish Power into Central Asia . Europeans carried out their part with "controlling" the Balkan troubles of the 1990s . Americans guided the Pakistanis to create the Taliban to have the grunts to keep Central Asia clear of any possible real expansion of Turkish Power .

The downfall and destruction of Turkey and Greece is what every man, woman, and child in the world really wants. It might not be polite to say, but you all know how you feel inside.

wrong , unless you are an head of a State or something . At least the manager of a think tank .

Top Bottom