Tayyip Erdogan wants to limit abortions

It's just that it's kind of hard to take uour political pronounciations seriously when you limit an entire movement and culture to merely "white supremacy".
If we're going to play at sanctimoniousness, then I would suggest that it's an insult to Southern culture to claim that it is inherently bound to the neo-Confederate "cause", if we can really use that label to describe an extended tantrum by infantile racists. Most Southerners, however unreconstructed certain aspects of their social attitudes may be, are better than that.

So is Poland and Russia. You act as if all whites have given up on traditional values.
True, Stalinism is still quite popular in those countries.

Edit: Wait, is Tyrant implying that he is offended by the idea he should live in a non-white country? :huh: I don't want to just go and assume it, but, honestly, I'm not really sure how else we should interpret it...

Yeah, one more place for American conservatives to threaten to emigrate to if Obama gets re-elected. I've always thought it was interesting that, if libruls threatened to emigrate, the countries they could emigrate to were all pretty good. So the prospect of emigrating on political grounds was at least credible. But when conservatives threaten to emigrate, where can they go? They don't like universal healthcare, they don't like legalised abortions, they don't like the welfare state, so where can they go? All the places I can think of are really crappy places. Which, somewhat ironically, wouldn't particularly welcome Americans anyway.

They go to New Hampshire.

Pity, they need more statues to Lech Walesa. Everybody in America always forgets about him.

So is Poland and Russia. You act as if all whites have given up on traditional values.
Unfortunately, Russian traditionalists are no fans of America, whether Democratic or Republican. Poland is the only bastion of proper traditionalism left. Jeszcze polska nie zginęła!

Pity, they need more statues to Lech Walesa. Everybody in America always forgets about him.
And we'd remember if the Poles built a statue of him?

And we'd remember if the Poles built a statue of him?
He contributed to the collapse of Communism in Poland more than Reagan did.

Gorbachev contributed more to the collapse of Communism in Poland than either of them.

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on Gorby. The USSR and Warsaw Pact were on life support before he took office. And he was pretty much caught between a rock and a hard place concerning the choices available to him. Yes, he could have cracked down with all the Soviet military might. But what would have been the result of that? They were still on borrowed time.

The USSR may have been on life support, but Gorby's reforms allowed the collapse to occur more naturaly and with fewer complications.

He contributed to the collapse of Communism in Poland more than Reagan did.
He was also a sell-out of the first order. Most Poles wanted some sort of social democracy, keeping the benefits of the Communist welfare state within a democratic framework, they didn't want the economic mass-buggering that they got, and which he merrily presided over. Walesa's a scumbag, just as much as Wee Mad Ronnie and the rest of them.

He was also a sell-out of the first order. Most Poles wanted some sort of social democracy, keeping the benefits of the Communist welfare state within a democratic framework, they didn't want the economic mass-buggering that they got, and which he merrily presided over. Walesa's a scumbag, just as much as Wee Mad Ronnie and the rest of them.

Walesa has no power to be a real scumbag.

Top Bottom