• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Map - Italia

SuperBeaverInc.

Groucho
I made this map last night and it is of Italy and small portions of France, the Balkans and Africa.

NOTE - This is currently only a Conquests(biq) compatable map
EDIT- Version 1.2 now available for download. Previous version removed after 28 downloads.

Attachments

• subi italia.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 2,009
It looks nice from the screenshot, but there should be much more plainsm in Italy:)

Originally posted by Yoda Power
It looks nice from the screenshot, but there should be much more plainsm in Italy:)

Well I am lazy :p

Originally posted by SuperBeaverInc.

Well I am lazy :p

Now that ou have had your rest, can you stop being lazy and actually "finish" this map. I wanted to list it in the directory but since now I have C3C I could open it and I think plains and mountains have been either forgotten (plains) or are really too simple in their layout (the Alps are not like that, there are gateways,...).

Originally posted by LouLong

Now that ou have had your rest, can you stop being lazy and actually "finish" this map. I wanted to list it in the directory but since now I have C3C I could open it and I think plains and mountains have been either forgotten (plains) or are really too simple in their layout (the Alps are not like that, there are gateways,...).

Well I was originally going to use the map for something else that required alot of mountains, but I gave up on that. I guess I could do some more work on it.

How does this look to you guys?

OK, I will be a pain (....). I am not completely happy with the features and such (you seem to enjoy vocanoes (which is normal since it is a new feature ;) I will be doing the same probably) so you could have put the Stromboli island in) but I am not a judge so I will list it.

Er, notes : size would have been nice, and you can replace the picture in the first post with the new one. (OK, I AM a pain...:o )

Originally posted by LouLong
you seem to enjoy vocanoes

I used a map of tectonic plates, and it said that there was 4 volcanoes on the Italian mainland, and another one on Sicily.

Originally posted by SuperBeaverInc.

I used a map of tectonic plates, and it said that there was 4 volcanoes on the Italian mainland, and another one on Sicily.

Sorry my mistake. I did not mean it that way. I just think most C3C mapmakers will be extremely crazy about the new features, which is perfectly normal and understandable.
But this part was not meant as a critic.

I will bw using this for a REAL rise of Rome scenario ;)

Looks good. I like that you did not stretch it out too wide, a common mistake. (Ahem, I myself fell victim.):lol:

I also plan to play Rise of Rome on this.

Your informations are wrong, Mount Vesuvius is the only volcano on mainland.

The other italian volcanoes, located on islands, are :
Etna ( Sicily )
Vulcano, Stromboli and Lipari ( Eolian Islands )

Good Job your Map - Italia.

Wow, someone bumped my over 2 year old thread. :lol:

Which bumb, the first or the second? Because the second one was actually sort of important.

Top Bottom