[R&F] Mapping Civilization VI Rise and Fall

Now the next question is whether you will add the geographical features included in gathering storm to your maps ... That would be an awful lot of work, but very cool!

Now the next question is whether you will add the geographical features included in gathering storm to your maps ... That would be an awful lot of work, but very cool!

That is a very good question that I don't know the answer too, but at least I had the foresight to add most of the major rivers when I was putting it together

What program did you use to create this, if I may ask?

I used Adobe Photoshop, It probably was not the best one given the size it ended up being, but it is the one I am most comfortable using

I was at Costco today and saw it too. It looks like a great book and I told my wife it would make an excellent Christmas gift.
FYI, it's currently 50% off on Amazon right now, don't know for how much longer.
I used Adobe Photoshop, It probably was not the best one given the size it ended up being, but it is the one I am most comfortable using
It looks great!

Okay to answer a couple of question I have been getting

Spent more than a few hours this morning adding Canada and all I have to say is, Canada why so many islands

Canada also has the world's largest unpopulated island: Devon Island in Nunavut. It was temporarily inhabited as recently as a few decades ago.

It may be uninhabited, but I can confirm I spent a long time coloring it in this morning

My first shot at adding all the Geographical features

Are you going to change the thread title to Gathering Storm or just start a new map thread?

Top Bottom