Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Zack and Zelda, please do not switch at the last minute - do it now.

I have to point out, in the irritating absence of LordArgon, that he said something like "help me constable, someone stole my coin." Coin is potentially a mass noun, so the lack of a plural there doesn't necessarily mean it was just one coin.

On another note, @Yakostovian why did you not use your power on N1?

Official Tally

Voting: (12)
Pzelda (5) - Yakostovian, Choxy, Monty, Rask, Newyn
Synsensa (5) - Tim, JohannaK, Snerk, Takhisis, LordArgon
Choxorn (2) - Zack, pzelda
Not Voting: (1)
Csargo
Unvoted: (1)
Syn
Coin Tally

Voting: (11)
Timsup2nothin (5) - Monty, Csargo. JohannaK, pzelda, Rask, Newyn
Takhisis (1) - Tak
Zack (1) - Zack
LordArgon (1) - Timsup2nothin
Montmorency (1) - Synsensa
Synsensa (1) - Snerk
Not Voting: (3)
Choxorn, LordArgon*, Yakostovian
*Requires correct format
Day Three ends in about 13 minutes at 8:30 PM EST on January 11th.

This is gonna get messy...again.:mad:

Less than 15 minutes to go and at the very least Pzelda and Syn will probably self-pres vote. Zack will vote at least once, more likely twice, because, well, he's Zack...

This EOD is eerily quiet.

I have to point out, in the irritating absence of LordArgon, that he said something like "help me constable, someone stole my coin." Coin is potentially a mass noun, so the lack of a plural there doesn't necessarily mean it was just one coin.

On another note, @Yakostovian why did you not use your power on N1?
Because I didn't care about the coin game (MarioParty flashbacks) and didn't realize until after D2 started that I could use it as a motion detector.

Zack and Zelda, please stay on Choxorn. Zelda, DO NOT self-pres. It's for the greater good.

I guess whichever of Syn and Pzelda decides to save themselves first after topsecret officially ends puts it into the tiebreaker round?

Top Bottom