Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Nah, pizzaman isn't back in yet, nor is jht. But we'll get them here eventually, once they are weaned off their family life.

Oh, and FoS: Manasi. What rules?

All I want for Christmas is Pizzaguy.

I am currently planning towards a 2020 start; we would lose too many players to do it earlier.

If you know at least two or three more people, please let try to invite them; 17 or more is optimal. I will be sending invites tomorrow or Saturday and if you have someone in mind, either invite them or send me their username.

I would say not to fret, there's a lot of time, a couple weeks, to pick up players.

Awards

The following are the possible awards at the end of the game.

COIN AWARDS
Treasure Collector

Have the most coins of anyone in the game.

Richest Bro.

Have the most coins of the Mario Bros. (Mafia)

Goldbob

Have the most coins of the Koopa Kingdom. (Town)

1-Up

Have the most coins of the living players at the end of the game.

Empty Wallet

Have the least coins at the end of the game.

Money, Money Badge

Earn the most coins via day phase coin votes.

LYNCH AWARDS
Game Over

Be the first player lynched.

Shield

Receive the most votes at the End of Day over the course of the game without being lynched.

PLAYER AWARDS
Hero's Journal

Be the MVP of the Mafia team. (Voted by the Mafia team.)

Golden Bowser

Be the MVP of the Town team. (Voted by the Town team.)

Super Mushroom

Give the best Mario reference.

Why do we have to wait until March?

And give up my advantage in a game that should have been held last year but wasn't but will be celebrated in two years if GH is not too busy? Check my location.

You're completely missing the reference, Tim. Monty owes me money in the Pirate Mafia series of games, as certified by the host of that series, and is trying to fob off some videogame currency onto me.

You're completely missing the reference, Tim. Monty owes me money in the Pirate Mafia series of games, as certified by the host of that series, and is trying to fob off some videogame currency onto me.
But I have specifically banned Mario coins being shared without an ability. So he's just gonna have to owe you. :p

Top Bottom