Mars Attacks!! The Mafia Game

What the hell, M-M? When did I say any of that?

Posting closed for update
MIDDAY, DAY FOUR
Current vote tally:
civplayah: wideyedwanderer; Autolycus
Arakhor: musical-mafia
johnhughthom: Kennigit; taillesskangaru
Abstain: Darth Caesar​
After a bit of deliberation, lacking a lot of Day orders and also having only a handful of votes, I've decided to extend Day for another 24 hours, so this will be a midday update.
Where is everybody?

electric926, show up or you'll be WoG'd.

Well flaming cows on a stick. I forgot to vote properly. Vote: johnhughthom

P.S. With that line up I can't believe I never watched Mars Attacks! WTF Seriously.

The forum is virtually unusable right now, preventing even the most limited analysis of events to date. The only notable thing I can remember is that I found civplayah suspicious yesterday*. So I guess I'll have to vote: civplayah again today.

*Erm... I think it was yesterday. And I'm fairly certain it was this game too. I don't recall why I found him suspicious, though. :blush:

The forum is virtually unusable right now, preventing even the most limited analysis of events to date. The only notable thing I can remember is that I found civplayah suspicious yesterday*. So I guess I'll have to vote: civplayah again today.

*Erm... I think it was yesterday. And I'm fairly certain it was this game too. I don't recall why I found him suspicious, though. :blush:

Yes, everyone just vote civplayah because he never talks so he's not useful anyway.

I'm getting sick and tired of mafia games because I never make it to the end. Because of this stuff. If I get eliminated in this, I'll only be in two games, even though I was in nearly five about a week ago. These haven't been fun lately so maybe I should just not sign up for any more. That way you guys won't have the pleasure of voting for me every game.

Yes, everyone just vote civplayah because he never talks so he's not useful anyway.

I'm getting sick and tired of mafia games because I never make it to the end. Because of this stuff. If I get eliminated in this, I'll only be in two games, even though I was in nearly five about a week ago. These haven't been fun lately so maybe I should just not sign up for any more. That way you guys won't have the pleasure of voting for me every game.

I rarely ever vote for you in the games we have played (Though I always kill you first in Speed Mafia :( sorry). So look on the bright side there.

I vote Sprig based on the information failures so far.

@civplayah

I'd suggest being more independent and aggressive with your accusations, rather than quietly hopping onto existing bandwagons. If you're gonna get lynched anyway, then you might as well go down swinging, and maybe trip up a villain along the way.

Do you have a reserve? I might have to drop.
Nope, I still have one player needing to be replaced/WoG'd (Charcoal Dioxide), one who's not posted in a long time and might go the same way (electric926) and, well, if you insist… can you poast once every few days to vote or is it that bad? You can always ask to be WoG'd.

@civplayah

I'd suggest being more independent and aggressive with your accusations, rather than quietly hopping onto existing bandwagons. If you're gonna get lynched anyway, then you might as well go down swinging, and maybe trip up a villain along the way.

Well, I'm honestly not that deep of a thinker that I can accuse someone that's not been accused before.

But I have to say I'm a little suspicious of vote:Arakhor.

Did we ever bother to do anything about Sprig's investigator that now appears to be a false prophet or a Martian? I think we kind of dropped that and instead killed remake. FoS: Sprig until he ties up this loose end.

I do agree that sprig seemed to do alot in the beginning but none of it has ever been confirmed

Yeah I agree. Sprig can you please you reveal your "supplier" he's been giving alot of false information.

I'll Vote: Sprig to add to the pressure to reveal his source of bad info

Nope, I can still play on. Just wanted to ask just in case.

Top Bottom