Mars Attacks!! The Mafia Game

Most people worked out that I was the president on day 1 or two.
The Martians certainly knew hence the repeated attacks. I debated publicly revealing when there were votes against me but in the end didn’t for a couple of reasons including that fact that it is impossible to lynch me with the current participation levels. I don’t have any issues being revealed now.

Can the following people please role reveal to me privately please. Please be sure that I have taken precautions that any innocent information will not be revealed to Martians.

Reiser
Love
Arakhor
DarthCaesar
1wideyedwanderer
electric 926
Link16

Or if you know the identy of these people please tell me thanks.

Please tell what evidence you have against them.

I simply don't know which characters they are. Most roles have been claimed. there are 4 very distict roles that have not been claimed. It is my assumption that these people occupy those roles. (oh and that we are not going to miss them when they are dead.)

I am not saying that they are not innocent, i am just saying that I would be surprised if one of them isn't Alien.

Of Course, I could be completely wrong as Humphrey Belcher who theorized 'the time was ripe for a cheese cauldron.' Naturally I think I am right though.

Well hi there other earth-people. I guess I was reminded posting isn't closed at night and I did just receive a role so wanted to let y'all know I'm around, and I do intend to be active.

(OOC: Don't know why DrumStudent isn't in yet but I suspect he will be very soon anyway and wish him good luck as well, don't know anything about his possible-to-be character either coming in as a reserve though).

I'm waiting for dawn to come, so that I can get my role. *taps foot impatiently*
I shoulda come back earlier.

OOC: Earthling, you read Order of the Stick?

Night Five​

As dcmort93 the Martian soldier lay at the foot of the hill he noticed that his raygun still had one shot left in it. So he climbed back up the rocky slope until he got within shooting distance of the party. 'Ack!' he thought. He took aim, fired, and then exhaled.
choxorn was dead!!
Spoiler :
General Decker was an Innocent serving in the US Army!

Meanwhile, somewhere out West, Dad Norris locked up the doughnut store. 'Nictel, is that you?' 'Ack!' replied the figure as it moved away. Dad later found what was left of Nictel lying on the ground.
Spoiler :
Sue-Ann Norris was an Innocent!

It is now DAY SIX. Night Action results will be sent out ASAP.
Send Day Orders to me.
Posting is open.

A further announcement: DrumStudent will replace electric926 as of today (Day Six)

Darn it, Sue-Ann. Why d'you have to go lynch a martian? :cry:

:culture: Imagine a world where no music was playing.
And think of a church with nobody praying.
Have you ever looked up at a sky with no blue?
Then you've seen a picture of me without you
.:culture:

As for the rest of y'all yellow-bellies, commie-lovers', and illegal im'grants...

I'll see you in hell! :suicide:

I'll vote for Musical-Mafia, mainly because he keeps coming up with spurious reasons to vote for me, which would imply that he's a Mafioso, trying to knock off an innocent person, or he knows as little about the real Mafia as I do.

Ok then, I wonder if Winston's got himself on the wrong side of this Saturday's big rivalry. We Southerners love the tailgating. And by that I mean wrong side by millions of miles.

Vote:Love one of the few who refuses to talk to the President. @arakhor I claimed to Sprig Day 1. Sorry it just seemed like you wanted to lynch Sprig so badly seemed weird out of all the players you continuously voted for someone who was confirmed innocent. Truce?

Certainly. I'll switch votes to the lurker Spryllino instead.

I'm sorry, but this seems as crazy as a peach orchard boar. Who is spryllino? He's not on the player list nor has he posted in the thread?

Top Bottom