1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mars Attacks!! The Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Takhisis, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

thats obvious, he doesn't want to get lynched.

TBH, I believe him but unfortunatly he finds himself responsible for the deaths of taillesskangaru & Classical hero but in the same breath it is probable that he saved me also.

But what I wanted to know is why were you targeting me for the switch? You know already that I am quite well protected. You also should have realised that switching me would then invalidate the protectors protecting me.

PS. I was looking for you Richie. I thought that you might be a vigilante. But perhaps your Grandma is instead. Do you have any conditions on your scan? What happens if you scan a Martian?

2. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

Bobbtjoe is an invalid vote target as he's been WoG'd a long time ago.

3. robbiecon

robbiecon Savoy Truffle

Vote:landlubber

4. Arakhor

Arakhor Dremora Courtier Super Moderator

I'm willing to support Landlubber, because I don't suspect him of anything untoward.

5. Love

Love Deity

I just read five pages, sorry for being away and that. With lack of information, I abstain for now.

6. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

Folks, I've had only 19 posts since Saturday, by 13 people out of 21. This means that 8 of you -more than 1/3 of you- haven't even posted (including some replacement candidates), so, knowing about all these server downtimes, lag, etc. etc. I'll extend day by another 24 hours.

Should I install a 72 hour day + 48 hour Night schedule? I already had to extend last Night Phase, too.

Current vote tally:
    landlubber (Autolycus; sprig; Darth Caesar; musical-mafia; landlubber; Arakhor) [5.5-6]

abstain (Love) [1]

7. Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes Wrathful Warlock Retired Moderator

vote: Love

Death to the abstainers!

8. Love

Love Deity

Well entschuldigung. unvote, vote: Winston_Hughes then.

9. musical-mafia

musical-mafia Warlord

Unvote;Vote:Arakor I trust you lubber but I'm kind of dissapointed you used your thing on Sprig because you may have killed one of our doctors.
    Arakor until further notice using what I have already said against him. It just doesn't seem like townie behavior.

10. Arakhor

Arakhor Dremora Courtier Super Moderator

Well, I've said before that I may be wrong, but really, Musical? You claim to trust Landlubber and then you vote for him? Really, now.

11. musical-mafia

musical-mafia Warlord

Well acting like your only lead is a confirmed innocent isn't the best townie behavior. I voted for lubber he claimed a reasonable claim and then I unvote him I see nothing wrong with that.....
    Also seeing you haven't posted this whole day and then suddenly pop into defend yourself seems kinda odd now.

12. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

Landlubber - give us more infomation, start talking please. Tell us who you used your abilities on, tell us who you think is sus who you think is innocent etc. Now is not the time to lurk.

Now a general notice to town.

The towns weapon against the Martian is the lynch. When you fail to cast a vote you are de-powering the lynch and leaving it to be open to manipulation.

This is especially true when you take into account vote abilities. When you guys don’t vote, is that any player with a vote manipulation ability would have control over the lynch. What happens if they are scum? It would mean that you are handing the town’s only weapon against the Martians to the Martians. How stupid is that!!!

So for the love of good please vote!!!

13. landlubber

landlubber Scottish Nationalist

Okay, so, to answer your first question, sprig, if I scan a Martian I won't even know. All I get is a yes-or-no answer on whether or not that person is my grandmama. So far, I've figured out that the following people are not my grandma (please note that I missed a day, which may account for there being less people than there should be):
    sprig
    remake
    musical-mafia
    And I sent an order to scan DarthCaesar.
    And with the bus-driving, tbh I've just been experimenting, seeing if I could maybe catch a mafia in the act. Last night, I switched you and tailless, which saved you and ended up getting tailless killed.

14. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

No, not death to abstainers. Death to inactives!

Vote: CharcoalDioxide

15. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

It may* have saved me but definitely kill tailless. Who else did you experiment on? To you switch me and Classical hero? The reason why I ask as you may have affected scan results.

In the meantime. Unvote: landlubber Vote: dcmort93

*I have more than one protector who I am lead to believe can only protect me.

16. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

I've just edited the tally because I forgot to count Arakhor's vote as a support vote. i couldn't change it because of another downtime :rage:

17. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

Feck! I got yet another downtime trying to actually edit the latest post. Blasted civfünfnoobs!!! :gripe:

18. Nictel

Nictel Emperor

Unvote Vote: CaesarPlayer995 Speak up!

19. Darth Caesar

Darth Caesar Might be a Wizard

I've been active. If you are confused I changed my name from CaesarPlayer995 to DarthCaesar then I edited that to Darth Caesar. :)

20. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

Hah! I ninja'd you to the OP in adding that :p