Mars Attacks!! The Mafia Game

Damnit. I guess I really do have to read the wiki on the movie now. President of france?????

GM Comment/request: (Seriously, people, do watch the film or at least get hold of the script and cast, so you know who's who).
Quoted for toxx.

Takhisis, what did you mean you have no replacements. If you look at your own sign-up thread, you have me listed as Reserve no. 1. and firestorm listed as a replacement to be entered.
This seems highly suspicious. Takhisis

Takhisis, what did you mean you have no replacements. If you look at your own sign-up thread, you have me listed as Reserve no. 1. and firestorm listed as a replacement to be entered.
:lol:

Well, sprig for the following reasons:

1. Role Revealed to me and I'm not quite buying it.
2. In the role reveal he asked me to send him the scan results cause he claimed he could be trusted with them.
3. Started the bandwagon on poor Roman yesterday.

Sorry, but I don't have a scan to back this up.

Voting to lynch the Gm is one of the dirtiest tricks in the book, Autolycus. OMGUS!!!
Spoiler :

So, three people are voting for Remake even before he has said anything. Give him a chance, people!

Remember sprig sent this to me day 2. He said he knew a VC scanner and that person also got the factions such as Mexican or patriotic American, but there was only one chance to scan someone. How did he know that?

Vote:Remake If you truly are a VC scanner or even town at that. Your doing a horrible job and acting really scummy.

Please don't lynch me! I would defend myself, but I don't know what I have to plead my case.

:agree:

Top Bottom