Mass murderer Anders Breivik threatens Hunger Strike for better ... Video Games

Show me where the US Constitution states that only citizens are guaranteed protection. The word used in the pertinent sections of the Bill of Rights is "person", not "citizen".

If a foreign national commits a crime in the US is he given a fair trial just like everybody else? Or is he taken to a foreign country where he supposedly has no rights and is held indefinitely?

It's pretty clear that non-citizens of America aren't persons.

There are parts of the Bill of Rights that refer to 'the people', which would be referring to the people of the United States. Though, I'll agree, that there are other parts that seem to refer to people in general.

And I do not believe they are being tortured.
Quite right, they are subject to enhanced interrogation techniques.

Just when I rob a bank, I am not stealing, I am making a withdrawal with zero return policy attached.

but I see no proof of mass violation of rights. Prisoners often make such complaints (such is the reason for this topic, from which we have strayed mightily), but that does not make them true.
If you're determined not to look, you will indeed see no proof. And as you may have noticed, these claims do not only arise from prisoners, but from organisations who were given the task of monitoring mass violation of rights.
My last post here - obviously, neither side is going to convince the other
The aim is not to convince but to found your opinion with arguments.

Top Bottom