1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Massive Humans vs Humans Game/Lets Player Tracker

Discussion in 'Multiplayer and LP's' started by 12padams, Oct 30, 2012.

?

Who do you think will win?

1. AstralPhaser

5 vote(s)
    7.5%
  2. Il Principe

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  3. Koshling

14 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. Hydromancerx

17 vote(s)
    25.4%
  5. Vokarya

4 vote(s)
    6.0%
  6. Acularius

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Thunderbrd

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. ls612

5 vote(s)
    7.5%
  9. JosEPh_II

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  10. Praetyre

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  11. Epi3b1rD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Spirictum

Spirictum Immortal

Turn Done, Joseph is up

2. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

War Dog next.....

Island invasions make for Huge *ss naval battles! And having Triremes vs his Deceres doubles the units needed.....and his city is on a hill which makes his composite bow str 13.8..:p:mad::cringe:

3. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

That's a pretty tough invasion scenario. Sounds fun. I've been trying to figure out how to make progress on my own war here as well. Talk about a tough scenario! This is like Mohamed Ali VS Mike Tyson over here!

Turn Taken! Koshling is up!

4. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Not sure How koshling will take his turn If you don't commit it 1st. :p:lol:

5. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Oh dang... I'll have to do that tonight. Thought I had.

6. Spirictum

Spirictum Immortal

Things are heating up again. You got me hard because I didn't know it was possible for a bombard to do 0% dmg to the defense. I had enough Siege Weaponry for the war to continue, yet it was ineffective, so the stalemate begun. Then you got my fleet because I didn't pay attention to the galleass enough to see its +100% vs wooden ships. But TBF, despite you getting prizes and most importantly XP and GGen points, I think it was better to lose those ships. Not the Turtle ones, those were a terrible loss, but the others were very weak by my current standard, and I need the money, different from you and your gold paradise.

I'm eager to see how you'll respond to my new initiative. Meticulously destroying those roads and fleeing from your possible lashback was very time consuming, yet it worked flawlessly. And these cultural units C2C has to offer are very intense, and allow my army to be a lot more versatile then any army I've ever played with before.

7. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

I'll bet it feels good to feel the stalemate lifting finally. I have to admit it was an amazing amount of roads you were able to clear in one round and leave nothing vulnerable in the process.

8. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

9. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Back to Magnus...

10. MagnusIlluminus

MagnusIlluminus Emperor

Spirictum is up.

11. Spirictum

Spirictum Immortal

I'll do this turn tomorrow morning

12. Spirictum

Spirictum Immortal

Sorry guys, I didn't manage to finish it yesterday, and today when I opened it my save got corrupted, so back to step 1. I usually save in 3 steps:
    The initial point for the turn (it's just a copy of the savegame so if something goes wrong, I can load it from the Save folder instead of searching C/Users/Me/Downloads/C2CMP/..., which is faster to do if I'm loading the save already in the Game Menu);
    The start of the city management part (as it comes after the moving and infrastructure part), so if something goes wrong, no more moving and planning roads and improvements around;
    The start of the combat part, following the city management, where I simply adress every combat situation and ongoing wars.

So as I was about to start city management, and this save got corrupted, then this means I'm back to square 1. And TBrd gave me a lot to think this turn for my 2nd big miscalculation in a short time. It was a smart move, but one I wouldn't do in your place, which is probably why I didn't expect you to do it.

But this is far from over.

I'll try doing my turn by now, but I can't guarantee I'll succeed, I don't have much time, that's why I played the Conservative one so at least there we can move along

13. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

I figured you'd have a lot to consider with this turn. I realize this is certainly far from over. I'm very curious to see what you do next. And what you may yet have to show for yourself that I have not yet seen or have lost to the darkness of your lands.

But you can't take a hit like that without at least saying ouch a little bit. I earned 7 generals during that attack.

I'm curious though... why would you not have made this move? Too much leaving things out there vulnerable afterwards?

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  14. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Notice: The week of June 6th thru the 13th I will not be anywhere near a computer. I will be in the State of Utah rockhounding on Topaz Mountain in the Thomas Mountain range. 2 days of hard driving to get there, several days in the mountains and then 2 more hard driving days to get back to Illinois. Both sons and youngest grandson will be with me. Topaz for sure and maybe Red Beryl too if lucky.

15. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Super cool bro! I have a rock hound friend up in Idaho that goes out and gets a bunch of rocks now and then... star garnets if I'm not mistaken. It's a great way to make money and have some fun being outside.

Whispy and I are going to be gone from tonight til the end of Monday ourselves. Going camping at Yosemite. In January we locked down and reserved the site and apparently its going to be raining half the time and colder than we're at all close to used to, since we're Vegas desert rats. So we're probably gonna freeze our butts off and be miserable for most of it but it'll still be worth it.

Don't let that hold you up from taking your turns though Spirictum!

16. Spirictum

Spirictum Immortal

I'm really sorry about last week, we're still in a mess around here and I'll have a test after tomorrow so I'll probably come back on Thursday. Brazil stopped because of a Strike from the Truck Drivers. As all our trains are for import/export only, Trucks do all of the transport around the country and they stopped working for 7 days already. Things started to vanish on markets, then fuel started to disappear, and finally other services like internet, subway, electricity and even water stopped or were severely reduced. They finally accepted the governments proposal and things are starting to come back to normality. I'll update you guys whenever I can, but as Thursday will be a holiday I'll have time to my turns then. Sorry for all of this.

17. Spirictum

Spirictum Immortal

Guys, I'm terribly sorry for this long wait. My PC broke, and now it's the end of the semester on college, so without my computer I struggled to do all tasks that were upon me. I really have no idea when I'll be able to come back. Snowfall changed her PC for a Mac, so I believe I can't play there. I've finally got my hands on an old rubbish PC just to use the internet at home. I'll keep you informed now that I have this, but I'm still unsure when i'll be able to play. Really sorry to stall these for so long.

18. MagnusIlluminus

MagnusIlluminus Emperor

Right, it sounds like you (or someone else) needs to find someone to do your turns for you until you are able to resume. If you are unable to do that, then you might just have to retire from these games. I really hate to suggest that, but if it is going to be weeks/months before you can resume, then something needs to be done.

19. Mind Flower

Mind Flower Chieftain

Holy fudge, this game has been running for like 8 years?

20. MagnusIlluminus

MagnusIlluminus Emperor

More like six years, but yeah, that is a long time. Hopefully it will continue. We will see.