Masters of Mana

MY report? Omg sorry guys, i thought i could skip writing the report this time... was wondering why it wasnt going on.

Okay, i just came home, give me a few hours and i´ll write something.

They were certainly doing better than i am in my latest game. Just built my second city, defended by my local legend. The bastard retires and the very next turn a rabid pack of wolves razes the city.
Usually my Local Legend becomes the most poweful Hero, so I'd never retire him... :D

well since this succession game seems to have died a silent death I'll be starting another one in the next days.

For now it's just Aline and me so if anyone wants to join us you're very welcome. ( I'm looking at you Tschuggi :D )

differences compared to this one:

1.42 instead of 1.41
we'll be playing OO Perpentach for teh lulz
no end of winter, no raging wilderness
latest WorldOfErebus
shiny bits for the win!

MaxWar you scare me, is that avatar what Aline's avatar becomes when hell terrain spread over it?

trolololololz

awesome guys :)

I'll be busy the next couple days but I'll start another thread and play the first 20 turns as soon as I can, probably friday :)

Aline, esvath, MaxWar:

what difficulty level do you usually play at? not sure if we should play another one at Monarch or move to Emperor.

also would you like to play with or without double events? I generally don't use it but it would probably make the game more interesting ;)

random AI civs with balanced alignments, or should we choose some of them manually? I generally use one civ for each religion + Illians ( favourite is bannor, malakim, ljosalfar, svartalfar, illians, sheaim, lanun and khazad but I'm not sure which one should make room for our OO balseraphs, perhaps Lanun or Svartalfar? )

got any other suggestions or requests?

I usually play at monarch.
I am not that experimented with MoM so i would feel better at monarch but I would probably do well at emperor if you guys coach me a little along the way. :D
My last game with 1.41 MoM was monarch and i played the Bannor and did quite well. I did not finish the game but was clearly winning by conquest and got bored of steamrolling stuff around turn 500. The Bannor are powerful though.

Edit: About events and leaders, i say the more random the better. :D Heck, i usually play Random leader.

I dont realy mind the difficulty, either is good with me, i am not realy experienced at MoM so i usualy play at Noble but if i can beat Tholals AI at Monarch i should be fine with anything. XD
I would suggest kicking out the Lanun as they will probly go for OO aswell.
Also not having the Fay(or whatever they are called now) around would be nice as their epic destiny is totaly broken(dunno if the AI can summon the avatar tough).

*edit*
Oh and i like dubble events and no cultural victory plz.

I usually play with double event, no tech brokering, random seed on reload (but we won't reload, will we?) and Monarch.
Victories usually : Religious, Conquest, Domination, Tower and Altar.
AI : I suggest we choose manually :
bannor, malakim, ljosalfar, svartalfar, illians, sheaim, calabim* and khazad

*calabim will go to FoL, AV or strangely no religion research at all, depend on the leader.

I've never use Random Leader but I'm willing to experiment to the extreme during this play :lol:

ok then, settings:

Spoiler :

8 civs ( 3 evil, 3 good, 2 neutral )
Normal speed
Monarch difficulty
WorldOfErebus mapscript
Large size
Low sealevel
Medium Cohesion
Great Plains
X Wrap
Smart Climate: modify