FV 432 APC

MatteM's unit modeling and retexturing workshop 2018-11-05

takes 5-10 minutes the first time, but then when the mod is in the memory it goes pretty fast! I also have over 250 techs at the moment and my unitinfos.xml is about 25mb :D I will not be using fpk.
You should. Packing your graphics makes loading much faster. Perhaps it would go down to 1-3 minutes.
Well, it may not bother you but think of your players. If I have 1 hour per day to play and loading the game reduces that time so greatly... Well, that's annoying.
Just my two cents.

And great job

You should. Packing your graphics makes loading much faster. Perhaps it would go down to 1-3 minutes.
Well, it may not bother you but think of your players. If I have 1 hour per day to play and loading the game reduces that time so greatly... Well, that's annoying.
Just my two cents.

And great job

I understand your point but there have been lots of stability issues reported with large fpks, as far as I know. But I could do both versions, don't think it would be that much of a problem :)

Monitors (non-oceangoing):

monitors.jpg

I understand your point but there have been lots of stability issues reported with large fpks, as far as I know. But I could do both versions, don't think it would be that much of a problem :)
AND Mega Pack has two large fpk packs: 1.3GB and 1.4GB and I know of no stability issues.
So if you keep your fpk files under 1.5GB, they should be fine.

Wow, looking good :eek:

I might print out one of these sets and pin it up on my wall at home :love:

Last edited:
Nice gunboats:)
Btw Matte,I was watching again your ocean liner on this thread, it would be exactly what i have wanted in my modmod.. please post it, theres hardly any civilian ships in unit database.
Im sure many modders would appreciate that unit.

Nice gunboats:)
Btw Matte,I was watching again your ocean liner on this thread, it would be exactly what i have wanted in my modmod.. please post it, theres hardly any civilian ships in unit database.
Im sure many modders would appreciate that unit.

I see what you mean I have a better Ocean Liner model I can post as soon as I get back from vacationing on the countryside, the older Titanic model in the thread was really high poly

I see what you mean I have a better Ocean Liner model I can post as soon as I get back from vacationing on the countryside, the older Titanic model in the thread was really high poly

Thank you in advance:)

Top Bottom