Meet the Modders

I wander around in time, from the Sumerians to the Far Future. For games, that means Ancient Conquest and Civilization 3 to Traveller (by Far Future Enterprises).

Then there is my fantasy side, with Dungeon and Dragons along with Middle Earth and Space: 1889. I need to do a map of Greyhawk one of thee days.

Last edited:
Boy, does that bring back memories, which goes to show how ancient I am, says he who saw the Pyramids being built. And no, I am not going to tell you how they did it. The Bald Space Rovers might get upset.

Found this on the YouTubez today:

One are where I have really worked more on play balance is the warships in the game. Battleships now pack real firepower, along with a massive boost of damage points, so they can wreck an entire fleet of galleys without breaking a sweat. I need to do some more tweaking of my Naval Mod and update it to show the use of Pounder's Resource Pack, and also work up a version of TETurkan's Test of Time mod for Paky the World. Test of Time has a lot of additional resources to work with.

Takhisis... I believe most of us have experimented with that type thing :rotfl:
I actually have experimented with some weird air units. But not this.

I should switch over to the Windows partition and have a looksie. I'm not sure, but I tried some things such as having some commando force that could use aerial bombardment as if it were ‘raids’ at a distance, I think. *EDIT* Special sentry units could fight back with air-defence as a carefully calibrated stat, maybe?

Anyway, first watch the video. :)

Takhisis... I believe most of us have experimented with that type thing :rotfl:

... SO - We finally do have a "suspect!" And it's no other than @Vuldacon himself! - Witness, the "Rocket Cat!"

280043-2e8649484c0e63f50f76b58adcd76000.png

Last edited:
:bump:

I've been making noises about building a new PC for years and finally pulled the trigger. Say hello to fingolfin!

Headshot:
Spoiler :

Showing off:
Spoiler :

Under the hood:
Spoiler :

Detailed specs, for the nerds. I know @Ozymandias was curious.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X + Scythe Fuma 2 cooler
ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Pro
Crucial Ballistix Gaming 3200MHz 16x2Gb RAM
Crucial P5 500Gb NVMe SSD
Crucial MX500 1Tb SATA SSD
EVGA SuperNova G3 650W PSU
Fractal Design Define 7 Compact + Scythe Kaze Flex 140mm x2 fans

Given the current GPU situation, I'm holding out for an AMD 6000 series near MSRP. Until then, it's pretty good at Minecraft.

Last edited:
Sexy!

Pop! OS is a really nice looking distro!

:bump:

I've been making noises about building a new PC for years and finally pulled the trigger. Say hello to fingolfin!

Headshot:
Spoiler :

Showing off:
Spoiler :

Under the hood:
Spoiler :

Detailed specs, for the nerds. I know @Ozymandias was curious.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X + Scythe Fuma 2 cooler
ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Pro
Crucial Ballistix Gaming 3200MHz 16x2Gb RAM
Crucial P5 500Gb NVMe SSD
Crucial MX500 1Tb SATA SSD
EVGA SuperNova G3 650W PSU
Fractal Design Define 7 Compact + Scythe Kaze Flex 140mm x2 fans

Given the current GPU situation, I'm holding out for an AMD 6000 series near MSRP. Until then, it's pretty good at Minecraft.

Top Bottom