[MEGA MODCOMP] Conqueror's Delight

From Microsoft's Help database on your Error code:

So that means you attempted to do an IF statement with a non Boolean condition (a CvInfoBase type object in this case) So you need to change an if (fluff) to an if (fluff == otherfluff) or something like that.

Duh... I'm so dumb. :blush: I removed the .isStatic() at the end of an if statement and never bothered to check the rest of the statement properly. I'll comment out the if statement and leave the stuff in the brackets. That should fix it. Thanks for the help.

I would imagine that Dom Pedro has Schemas set up to use the minOccurs="0" settings so that the new fields are optional. Thus you could just use the Schemas he has with the MODCOMP and only use the new fields which you have made functional in your DLL merge.

I found the problem when going through the file again: Invisible and SeeInvisible are already used for Civ4UnitInfos and should not be defined again, which I did last night. I had to add stuff for iGoldCost, though as it does not seem to put fully put in the schema for Conqueror's Delight (and has no associated text either, so I used the help feature).

Any word on when a new version will be released?

Any progress on the "Stuff in Progress"? I'd really like to see how Air Deploy and Extraction work.

I'm still hoping that anti-promotions will work vs. multiple promotions soon.

One thing I'd really like to add in my FfH modmod (I'm going to try to add most of this modcomp to my modmod if I can) is the ability to make units target specific unitcombats (like Balista elephants target mounted units by promotion instead of just for each unit. I'd like to have spells that would let assassins chose whether to target disciples, arcane units, mounted untis, siege, etc.
Code:
<UnitCombatTargets>
				<UnitCombatTarget>
					<UnitCombatTargetType>UNITCOMBAT_DISCIPLE</UnitCombatTargetType>
					<bUnitCombatTarget>1</bUnitCombatTarget>
				</UnitCombatTarget>
			</UnitCombatTargets>

Sure. I'm going to expose the code controlling the tribes to python, so you just need somebody savvy enough with python to just set all the plots you want to have the tribes you want on them.
I'm assuming this is exposed already? If so, I can (in about 30 seconds) add it to the WBSave files. :D

I'm assuming this is exposed already? If so, I can (in about 30 seconds) add it to the WBSave files. :D

No. I haven't gotten around to it yet.. :sad:

I'll do it today and upload a new version. I hope you weren't looking to do it 30 seconds from the time you posted this.. ;)

Good looking mod, I wonder if the AI will ever be able to operate competently though with so many changes? Sure like the puppet state concept...

I get a CtD when I am loading the game, right after I press launch it sayes Initializing or something, and I have enough time to read the tip and BOOM!!!!!!!! ITS GONE! And Vista says its trying to figure out what happened! lol, I'll try it on my XP tower later.

Well he has me making a screen so work is progressing! ;)

What he said ;)

I'm also bug-hunting as well... trying to consolidate the things I already started working on before incorporating new things.

Lots of awesome parts to this mod. Could you release each part separately in addition to this mod? For myself at least (and I'm sure I'm not alone) some parts of this I'd love to use in my own mod, and other parts I wouldn't want. It would make it much easier if they were separate to start with.

After reading about and anticipating this mod's expansion for some time, I finally decided to download and try it out. Unfortunately, I get a CTD before almost anything has happened. So far it seems to occur every time I land on a goodie hut. Since the other times it has occurred have been during very early AI turns, I'm guessing that perhaps they too are hitting huts and killing it. Therefore, I tried again with the No Goodie Huts option clicked. That game went on quite a bit longer. I made contact with several other nations, built Stonehenge, and founded Hinduism. But, while researching about my sixth tech, the game again suffered a CTD with no trigger that I could see.

Please do keep up your work on this mod. The only new feature that I encountered was a claw promotion given to my warrior for killing a Lion, but everything you have been working on here sounds amazing. Thanks.

I just wanted to give you thanx for this mod DPII. Thanx to this mod I have been able to resume work on my complete rework of the diplomacy between AIs and Humans. I had abandoned it as lost in the exe until I got to look at your new Slavery code. Props man, keep up the good work. :cool: :band: :king:

Top Bottom