• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

member alias pictures - who do you feel like today?

soul_warrior

Termite!
inspired by the alternate member's pictures thread, i thought maybe instead of having fun making other members presumed pix, we could have one to make fun of our selves.

this is about what YOU feel today.
picture-wise.
preferably with real live pictures.

im feeling military today, as im off on sunday for a 3 week utterly useless stint in the reserve army.
i makes me wanna holler!

this is the typical technological level of my unit

how so very exciting....
this is what i expect my service to be like:

cmon!
join the fun!

This is how I feel everyday.

Well, it's wednesday, the weather's gloomy, christmas is still far away and it's two long days until weekend and time off from work so I guess this sums it up for me...
skriet.gif

Masquerouge said:

He's on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here; I had never heard of him. And to be honest, I hadn't heard of, or even recognised the majority of these "celebrities".

I feel like House (Hugh Laurie, that's the guy in the middle with the black coat and jeans if you don't know).

I am generally right, I tend to have a complete disregard for the rules, I am generally insulting, and I don't really like interacting with people outside my little group (which is still about 8 people I spend time in a classroom with every day).

I DO NOT, however, have a vicadyn addiction. But I cannot deny how effective it is.

Last-minute Essay not just handed in, but complimented on its quality, with my next major assignments not due till next week...

I'm having a wonderfull time! :D

I love being in the Army, but know sometimes others don't appreciate us, so I often feel like:

Yuri2356 said:
Last-minute Essay not just handed in, but complimented on its quality, with my next major assignments not due till next week...
<Snip>Spinning G-man on a chair</snip>
I'm having a wonderfull time! :D
You spend WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time on YTMND! :p

Well, this is how I feel when I play Jedi Academy ;)

I'm feel kinda like that atm. I essentially get sent out to clients to test computer software and I'm waiting in my base office for work, been waiting since the end of September, always waiting....

Nice idea souly :yup:

soul_warrior said:
makes me wanna holler!
Throw up both my hands. Not only is it rainy today but I'm doing this all week....

Top Bottom