Members pets

Mark Young

Formerly Sir Eric
I thought that I would make a thread so that people could post pictures of their beloved pets.

Here is a picture of my cat Tiger.

This was taken at my work, I work in a veterinary hospital, Tiger is in the X'ray room guarding the X'rays.
He stays there while I go on holidays.
I originally got him from work when his owners seperated.
He was run over twice and had to have his femoral head removed.

Now he is just a spoilt little fella.

Ack! Trim the image! :p

Seriously. . . My wife wants a Bichon Friese. We're supposed to pick it up in a couple of weeks. I don't have a picture handy, but when she brings him home, I'll post one.

Hmm. . .got a picture of our last kittens, they were pretty cute. I'll have to dig those up.

After growing up in a house with long haired dogs, there are two things I don't want in a house ... pets and carpet. No pets was easy, but it did take some time to convince my wife that carpet is evil. So our next house will be all tile and hardwood.

With an avatar like your I would of thought that you would love dogs.
Especially cute crazy ones with even crazier friends......... Have you thought about getting a JRT or 3?

Sir Eric, if that was directed at me, I'll remind you that the Warner Brothers (and the Warner Sister) are not dogs.

Yacko, wacko and dot are dogs. I heard them say it in a cartoon once.

Originally posted by Sir Eric
OK lets go...........

AH I see now.

mmmmm sorry.

On the contrary, I should apologize to you for jacking your thread.

The least I can do is post some pictures of the breed that my parents have owned for most of these past 30 years. I don't have any pictures any of the dogs they have owned though

Boots - died of extremely old age
Jack - put to sleep because of medical problems
Skye - still kicking

So, here is a Gordon Setter, the small version ...

Attachments

• 2001pc3.jpg
    2001pc3.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 236
Ack, clicked the wrong button ...

Attachments

• photo_frankel1.jpg
    photo_frankel1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 228
Here's a pic of my cat, Turbo, that I photoshopped.

Here's Pugslee. :love:

(I know. It's tiny. I'll try to get more pictures of my pets.)

Attachments

• pugs.jpg
    pugs.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 191
@ Dralix
There are great looking dogs, cute puppy. My landlord has a couple of English springer spaniels which are about the same size
but tan ans white. They are both really old though and dont move too well..... untill they see my cat and then the get this surge of energy that takes them 2 days to get over.

@ Phantom lord
Are they Maine coons? We are starting to see more of them over here (Australia) now. I have only ever seen the tabby version until last week when a lady brougth in an all black one which was really good looking.

@ Sir Jethro
Nice camoflaging effect your cat has there

@ Mikoyan and chrTH
A couple of cuties,

@cgannon64
Is that a GSHP? one of our receptionist does dog agility and has just brought one named Tec. Great dog.

@puglover
Pugs are great, except when you pick them up and they snot in your face ;) .

Top Bottom