Members Photos X: A perfect 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, at first, it made it a LOT harder! I sat down all super-confident, but all the "drums" are in the wrong place, and I found myself reverting to instinct (I knew how to play most of the songs on the real drum set), instead of what was on the screen. I failed the first few times I played on Hard/Expert.

I do think if one is able to score highly on expert, they could play the real drumset and not embarrass themselves. You won't be good enough to go on tour, but you could do it.

This is how I am with guitar hero. I constantly end up screaming "IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!"

Revealing my identity.

NOT! :p

Attachments

• Billede.jpg
    Billede.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 89
I would never post a picture of myself or members of my family on the internet.

After seeing how people can manipulate photos and chopping it, they can twist it in the most lewd and demeaning way. Got a few examples but you will have to see it yourself since I cannot post it in a family friendly site.

Just a few words of wisdom by yours truly: The Fart

I would never post a picture of myself or members of my family on the internet.

After seeing how people can manipulate photos and chopping it, they can twist it in the most lewd and demeaning way. Got a few examples but you will have to see it yourself since I cannot post it in a family friendly site.

Just a few words of wisdom by yours truly: The Fart

I actually think it would be pretty fun if someone did that to me!

I actually think it would be pretty fun if someone did that to me!
Really? Then go to the site that is on my sig. Enter at your own risk, buddy. It is not for the soft-hearted.:lol:

For me, the vocals are the easiest. I'm alone 99% of the time I'm driving, so my car becomes a private karaoke zone. The nice thing is, though, that Rock Band only recognizes pitch, not octave, so a baritone voice can sing Welcome to the Jungle and Sabotage! so long as he has good pitch and intonation.

One of my friends is a professional singers and claims that it only picking up pitch forces him to sing all the songs a "certain way".

I forget the details, but he said it was annoying.

Here's me in the front as Melvin P. Thorpe in rehearsal for The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, along with the Melvin P. Thorpe Singers and Dancers. My real-life wife is on the top right, but it's not her best picture.

Attachments

• melvin.JPG
    melvin.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 124
what i mean?

oh thanks. they come off sometime before june. :yup:
oh and that's my 13 year old sister by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom