Members Photos X: A perfect 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got snow in Cornwall?

As noncon says, that's Oxford. We got snow in Cornwall in '04... it caused mayhem. Many of the students at my school had to sleep in the chapel as the roads were all closed.

As noncon says, that's Oxford. We got snow in Cornwall in '04... it caused mayhem. Many of the students at my school had to sleep in the chapel as the roads were all closed.

Erm, right, sorry I forgot you'd left Cornwall, despite the fact that it's blatantly indicated as your location. :(

Come spend a few winters in Canada, we'll make you all nice and rugged. In exchange I'll spend some time on the Cornish south coast, I'm willing to make such a sacrifce. ;)

Edit: I was going to add a picture to keep things legal here, but I can't seem to figure out how to add a picture in edit mode.

Snow in Cornwall this morning. An inch or two inland. Not much on the coast. Here in Looe, west of Plymouth, it was hailing outside at 7.00am. First time this winter. Not as bad as 04 though.:)

You've got them in the wrong order.

"I'm broke, what should I do? Maybe I could just rob a bank. :hmm:"

"Heh, I really think I can pull this off :devil:"

"Lock & load baby! :ninja:"

Hey Girls!

do me? i have a vampire fetish. :D

i pretty much only lurk to look at pictures here. :)
so i figured i'd post a pic too because i have attractive friends.
oh and i'm the really hot one in the middle ;)

Your friend on the left (your right) looks like she's trying too hard. She's pretty hot though from what I can see.

So, what do you guys do for fun?

Me 2 :(

I've got what I think are good videos of me from this weekend. Some my friend took, I just haven't been to her house to see them yet. I'll try to upload something here tomorow :D

I would have already, but my homework is insane right now :cinge:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom