Members Photos X: A perfect 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

To keep it legal, here's an old pic of me (Jamie since made me burn that jacket, talking of cinge :D).

Your friend on the left (your right) looks like she's trying too hard. She's pretty hot though from what I can see.

So, what do you guys do for fun?

that friend lives 4 hours away. the three of us hadn't gotten together in over a year. we were all really happy.

we play ice hockey for fun. and then partied it up. :yup:

makes me wish i learned how to play hockey on ice better

damn good on roller blades though!

Here's one someone else posted of me from about eight or nine months ago. The blonde girl and the guy with the hat I met originally on Internet forums.

I appear to be the only one who doesn't like the sun in my eyes. :D

Merkinball, except the handsignals that is pretty much how we do it.

Both, we stopped using handsignals a few years ago after experience from combat showed that the squad leader would often find himself, in situations where:
- They weren't sufficient to communicate everything he wanted
- The terrain/obstacles wouldn't allow for everyone to see it
- The message would take longer time to communicate, than assembling the squad and giving it vocally. Remember, an ambush have to be fast and smooth. Too much time waiting is just as deadly, as exposing your self for a few seconds.
- When using handsignals, the squad has to look at the squad leader, instead of focusing on their area of responsibily.
- We strive to use personal radios anyway

Makes sense now? Btw ecofarm, who are you to question it and calling it names anyway? Ever tried it? Or are you just some expert on the internet, knowing everything about tactics he never used, judged from a single picture and a situation you weren't in? There is rarely a school example in war, everything can make sense given the situation.

Maybe you shoul learn a secret sign language specially thought for the army.

do me? i have a vampire fetish. :D

As buoyed up as I am about my second random intraweb offer of that nature, as far as I remeber your still 15 y.o. jail bait right?

Perhaps this will cool you down:

(I'm not an alcoholic, its just I only get photos of me taken by others when we are out, us immature adults seem to need to broadcast to all our other friends we're really cool and go out drinking and have so much fun cos we're really cool)

Whatever happened to the girl that followed you on to cfc?

GoldenTouch?

Kate IRL. She is still a good friend, lives 5 minutes away an will be going to the cinema with her next week! :D

She was only here to stalk/understand my geeky lil world, she is now a very busy teacher so doesnt have the time for CFC.

Here's one someone else posted of me from about eight or nine months ago. The blonde girl and the guy with the hat I met originally on Internet forums.

I appear to be the only one who doesn't like the sun in my eyes. :D

What a jolly bunch of California elitist hippies

Of course, I have to have some birthday cake / we were in the middle of cleaning up after the party. ( I am in the back talking to someone)

Me hyping up the crowd

:lol: There is more but it is all incriminating :hide: :p I'll try to get some videos later.

Like the Sims, but more indepth than simply mood! I'm guessing you were pretty depressed at this point? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom