MIA's Trade Offer - URGENT- please vote

Do you except MIA's current Trade Offer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robi D

Minister of (Dis)Order
As it stands MIA is offering to give us WHEEL + WARRIOR CODE in exchange for PHLIOSOPHY + CODE OF LAWS. I sent a reply back that this wasn't exceptable (see negotiations with MIA thread for details) and counter proposed WHEEL + WARRIOR CODE + IRON WORKING for PHILOSOPHY + COL (which is still very much in there favour) and also offered a tech research partnership with them.

I am opening this poll in advance IN CASE THEY STICK TO THEIR ORIGINAL OFFER. This is an important decision that needs to be taken by the whole team.

Personally my vote is NO, because the offer is completly one sided to be laughable and I feel they have done nothing to deserve such a favour. You may argue that it will help us with the war TNT, but i would rather get crushed by immortals then give away tech to MIA.

we're not being crushed yet :).

Really, we should be able to research pretty quickly, so there's no reason to accept one-sided tech deals.

No, however, if they don't give in to our fair trade yes we must. Either way this trade will give of MW's so in the worst case scenario we get MW while giving MIA courthouses and a great barganing chip with other teams. I'm for no because of the unfairness but I know that we may need to go for the current trade.

Check out KISS's offer for the same two techs, in Negotiations with KISS thread

Totally forget this trade, KISS' offer is much better.

Top Bottom