Miguel Hidalgo

GO isn't a graphical artist he does not understand...It is generally rude to call someone's work "burnt".

Well it does look a little dark... are you saying that putting it that way is like saying it "needs to lay off the fatty foods"? :D

No, I consider "burnt" to be a racist comment, besides the fact that its an insult. :p

No, I consider "burnt" to be a racist comment, besides the fact that its an insult. :p

No need to pull the racism lever! It doesn't exactly look burnt, but I had a similar problem when modifying Churchill's skin. The creases in his forehead appear..."charred" when one modifies his skin tone. Its always a good trait to accept constructive criticism, and if it were me, I would try to fix it (unless I thought the problem wasn't apparent at all). Btw, I love the LH!

No need to pull the racism lever! It doesn't exactly look burnt, but I had a similar problem when modifying Churchill's skin. The creases in his forehead appear..."charred" when one modifies his skin tone. Its always a good trait to accept constructive criticism, and if it were me, I would try to fix it (unless I thought the problem wasn't apparent at all). Btw, I love the LH!

Well, I have no plans to to fix his skin tone. It's only a recycled LH, and I want to finish recycled LH the sooner that I can to start some real LH from scratch with Zbrush.

Well, I have no plans to to fix his skin tone. It's only a recycled LH, and I want to finish recycled LH the sooner that I can to start some real LH from scratch with Zbrush.

Yeah, I was actually referring to LH's of a civ I might release in the future, obviously, if someone wants to tweak it to their liking, they should do it themselves, as someone suggested earlier. (I don't usually change them either, a bit of laziness on my part :mischief:)

Top Bottom