• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Mini Mafia - not so wild ride

Vote: Mat93 for voting the voter who voted the first voter

Ah, and I forgot to write:
In case of tie, damage would be divided between tied players:
In case of tie between 2 players both will suffer 2 points of damage.
In case of tie between 3 or more players, all will suffer 1 point of damage

rule post updated

This may seem rich coming from me considering he voted for me, but only a mafioso would actually jump the gun first to vote on the grounds that "He screwed with the GM." This is showing his own scumminess.

Vote Samsniped

vote: topsecret . I doubt that scumiosie would expose themselves to two quick OMGUS votes on day one. You already know Sam will take two OMGUS and you vote for him.

Vote: NinjaCow64 for not posting yet.

vote: topsecret . I doubt that scumiosie would expose themselves to two quick OMGUS votes on day one. You already know Sam will take two OMGUS and you vote for him.

It's D1. That's why I voted for him. (I thought that was obvious...)

Less than 3 hours left to the end of day 1

Tally:

Samsniped (2): Topsecret, Ghostwriter
Topsecret (2): Mat93, Spaceman
Ghostwriter: Samsniped
Mat93: Bigtin
Bigtin: Xenoneb
Xenoneb: Buddhafish
Ninjacow: Ninjacow

Not voting: MartinLuther

Residents of splendid Nightfall Hills area gathered in order to weed some scum.
They suspected, that several of their neighbours partticipate in shadowy deals, and they wanted to stop it.
So, they decide to do it American way - by lynching.
Unfortunately, they were undecided whom they should lynch. Two leading candidates emerged - SamSniped and Topsecret.
So, instead of being lynched, they were put to the fight. After few minutes they both lose some teeth, but no clear victor emerged.

Samsniped and Topsecred took 2 points of damage

Night 1 begins, it will last 24 hours and some minutes. Please sent me night orders. You can also put them in qt's if you have them.

Due to some unprecise orders, night extended

After long night, during which a lot of gunshots were heard, citizens gathered once more. All of them were present. If anyone was injured, then he hid it well.
And so, another round of accussations began.

Day 2 officially started. It would be last day lasting more than 24 hours (due to my personal schedule)

Vote: Mat93 because he is the one most likely to be detrimental to the crusade. Also because I can't think of any suspects at the moment.

Vote:Topsecret because he is the only person I see as even mildly scummy.

Top Bottom