Mini-NOTW I: "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Game Thread)

I knew I lost immediately because

1. I'm not good at this game.
2. When I got poisoned, it was game over baby!

I should have supported myself. :(

Placing a vote for Tasslehoff or Support for yourself would have saved you. The strength rate between wolf and innocent when the game ended was 9/5, with an extra floating around (Eko's sword). A vote for the sword to BananaLee and killing a strength 2 character (Tasslehoff?) would have equalized it. But ah well, I enjoyed your writing, LF.

"At night you can either make sure that he is not detected leaving his home, or that he is not detected entering his targets home, should there be anyone watching."

My ability was useless, dangit.

Oh... And the items in the game:

Potion (Bard): (USED ON PAULUSIII, NIGHT FALL DAY 3)
A poisoneous green liquid fills the vial - it looks murky and unclear.
Potion (Adept): (USED ON LIGHTFANG, NIGHT FALL DAY 3)
An intransparent liquid of a nasty, brown-green colour tint.

Poison: Kills a character if their strength is 1. If it is higher, it prevents them from using abilities during the next day-night cycle, and also reduces their strength to 0 for that period.

Sword (Guard): (UP FOR VOTE DAY 4)
A standard sword, carrying the icon of the village on it's shaft.

Simple: +1 strength, and allowed Ekolite to guard someone without risking his life. Could have been used by the blacksmith to forge a new one.

Lesser Netherblade: (Lightfang/Local Merchant)
A dark weapon that looks almost like a hole in the fabric of the world.

+1 strength and the ability to kill at night - unstealable.

Amulet of the Seas: (Tasslehoff/Maniac)
A silver amulet in a rough thread. Portaiting a sea. Staring at the almost too bright jewel for too long causes headaches!

Protects the wearer against poison - needed for Tasslehoff's personal goal aswell.

Medallion of Lugus: (J-Man/Traveller)
A small golden medallion emblazoned with the sign of the God of Light, Lugus.

Protects from one nightly attack

Sword (Lugus): (Thomas.Berubeg/Hunter)
A beautifully crafted sword in a golden colour, with the icon of the Empyrean on it's handle.

+1 strength, needed for J-Man's quest.

Ruby Ring: (Icekommander/Innkeeper)
A small gold ring with an embedded ruby - probably worth a lot but with no practical function.

Required for Tasslehoff's personal goal.

Gah, I thought I had an additional day before it ended.

I mis-interpreted Paulus' pm from the last night- I thought he had said "LightFang has already survived a dose of poison," so when LightFang told me that his special ability was surviving poison, I believed him.

I'm quite annoyed that Icekommander didn't reply to my last pm begging him for his ring :(.

And Sepuku and I used your password as well, Winston.

Hey! The reason I didn't send a reply was two-fold. First, that I was sorta busy in real life, and second, that you didn't reply to me offer, or offer to give me something in return. Can't give something for nothing, hurts business.

Anyway great game all. I must say that, yeah Lightfang after Paulus died the game sorta crashed on you. Of who was left (You, Me, Tasslehoff, BanannaLee, Thomas, Rhawn and J-Man) I knew that three beyond myself were innocent (J-man, Thomas and Rhawn) nd I doubted that Tasslehoff was guilty. Which left you and Banana Lee. Sorta a viser like grip. I think the only way you could have done it is try to get J-man accused on the account of him being the Traveler.

lurker's comment: :eek: Winston! *takes notes to come up with a really good fake story if disinclined to tell the real one to you*

Top Bottom