Mini-NOTW I: "To Kill a Mockingbird" Sign-up thread

I'd suggest waiting for a few people to die in NotW XXIV, first. Restricting signups to those not currently playing in the running NotW again would be best, I think.

Edit: Crossposted with Renata.

I see. I suspect deaths will be twice as fast with two threads, like 2 kills and 2 hangings instead of one, so after this weekend we'd have atleast 8 dead people... Ten days from now, we'd have 16 or so, that'd be fitting if only the ones in the current NOTW join. So somewhere around a week from now, or perhaps next weekend, would be best?

Yep. Maybe open signups in one week.

We've also got a few people that missed out on signups for XXIV due to the limited roster, too. Keep them in mind. Wouldn't want anyone to drift away before my game gets started. ;)

Hah, I'll keep that in mind, Chand.

Now, for the odd details; Since I am in the Bannor thread, how will I know who has died in the other thread without looking? Can I rely on Thomas showing up with a list once my sign-up is up, like a week from now? :p

I'd just use Size 5 text at the beginning and the end of the opening post, and at the top of each page, reminding people not to sign up unless they're already dead in NotW XXIV, and run it on the honor system. That, and count on other people from the same thread shouting them down if they attempt to sign up anyway.

I will then be in holiday during the signup, but would be back when the game starts. I am also not playing in any NOTW so far (only Doomed Galatic Journey).

If you just sign me in, I take any role that is left over once the game is full.

I'll try to remember that Kulko.

Oh, and I just got a really awesome idea for another (M-)NOTW, Which, unless I decide to make it my real NOTW, will be in the back of the MNOTW queue. It's title will be something along "Everybody wants to change the world". It will probably be a lot funnier to be in this NOTW if you have some FFH knowledge, as the plotline will center around the great mage, Magister Cultuum. I think I've said enough considering there'll be a lot of time before it will ever start :rolleyes:

Which is "sulum volo converto orbis terrarum" in Latin :p

I think it may be a good idea to make a separate signup thread for mini NOTW

I think this thread works like a discussion thing-thread. If you mean sign-up for m-notw 2, it'll probably be up tuesday or wednesday.

Top Bottom