1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini-NOTW IX: Carnival House

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Ekolite, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Nictel

Nictel Emperor

Apparently I was totally mistaken: Pinman should have the key!

2. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

I can assure you I didn't vote for anyone last night. :p

3. landlubber

landlubber Scottish Nationalist

My main suspicions are on classical_hero and Autolycus.
    On July 9th, Autolycus contacted a few people (the exact number is unknown; everyone was BCC'd so they couldn't see each other's identities) claiming that he might have caught classical_hero in "a lie," and that if he died that night, nominate c_h. That in itself seems very vague, and a tad suspicious, but nothing to get worked up over. But wait, there's more.
    Merely two days later, c_h voted the amulet to Autolycus. :dubious:
    There is the chance that c_h was trying to get on Autolycus' good side, but what this says to me is, "Hey, let's act like I suspect you, that way if I get lynched and revealed as an Agent, people won't suspect you."
    Just my two cents.

4. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

I'll make things short and to the point landlubber. I've been in communication with c_h since day 1 of the game, because I want to see the angel survive this (PG). His claimed ability seems to behave in a somewhat strange manner. He voted the amulet, which by the way, seems to be worse than useless, so I've already handed it off, to me because I've proven that my ability is what I claim it is to him and I talk to him. My biggest suspicion so far is catharsis, based on the princess' survival of a nomination, but she might just have been stronger than them at the time. Electric926 also seems suspicious to me.

5. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

It seems like that those who are evil rare innocent, so we need to go after those who claim to be good.

6. Pinman

Pinman Demons & Brazil

Sounds like a plan. Unless they are good, in which case they might be kinda ... y'know, useful.:p

7. Love

Love Deity

I'm posting on a phone wire, I will try to log in every day to update but my lack of posting has a RL reason.

It's beyond that very nice here on the Swedish countryside

8. KaiserElectric

KaiserElectric Total Freakin Besties

I resign, please give my spot to a reserve.

9. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

I have an idea, everyone just post their crime right now.

I, the magician, borrowed a book from Balseraph library. It was an old magic book, and I learned some new magykal arts from it. When the time came to return the book, I couldn't because it was too valuable to me. So I just ran. Evantually a city guard found me and I find myself here.

10. Ekolite

Ekolite The Mighty Jungle

Davina: ''Carnival House! This.. Is.. Davina! The rules regarding Item Voting have.. been.. changed!''

From now on, in the event of a tie parties will be eliminated from the vote at random until the tie is between two people, and only then will strengths be compared. You will be aware as to which players were compared.

11. hell_hound

hell_hound Prince

I am doubtful of this since most of the charges against people seem to be like false imprisonment (or at least that is the sense I get) so most of these 'convicts' are good people. Also I would like this key

12. Catharsis

Catharsis catch u on the flip scythe

pshh. well i did hav a plan but den i acc'dentlly got da rules changed. whoops!

2 fings wat i hav notised:

wen electric an remake dint make a nomination 1 time dey felt notiseably drained:

but wen nictel, wat was goin by meefos at da time, dint make a nomination on nite 1, he dint seem 2. wat was dat abaht, nictel?

also: electric, be4 u go, cud u tell us y u r still here? here is ur votin record:

Night 1: choxorn
    Night 2: Renata
    Night 3: electric926
    Night 4: electric926

if u missed 2 votes den u shud be gone. but u ent. y?

13. remake20

remake20 :)

It sounds like his, so Pinman can have the key.

14. Renata

Renata homicidal jungle cat GOTM Staff

Seems like only a one-time thing. I'm not sure about Methos/Nictel, although if it was giving him a break due to Methos leaving the game, maybe Ekolite should say so? Sorry for OOC.

15. Ekolite

Ekolite The Mighty Jungle

Methos did loose one strength, but it wasn't (and might not always be) mentioned in the update.

As for Electric, 2 abstentions and I ask the player to let me replace them, they don't die. Electric was good enough to step down before I'd even said anything and I've contacted someone about taking over as the Cultist. I'm waiting for their response.

By the way, if this wasn't clear, the strength is reset if a new player takes over.

16. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

My crime was that I tried to assassinate the evil lord Perpentach according to the wishes the good lord Junil. And that is why I am in this house since I tried to kill the lord of this area, but I failed.

17. Pinman

Pinman Demons & Brazil

I tried to save the children from the evil mad king, but was thrown in here for supposedly attempting to kidnap them.

18. remake20

remake20 :)

The farmer and the merchant were good friends, but they were arrested for murdering someone or something, but the farmer doesn't know what or who. It may have been a lion they killed at the circus.

19. landlubber

landlubber Scottish Nationalist

Heh, small world. I was charged with attempted murder after I tried to kill one of Perpentach's henchmen after they destroyed a sculpture that I had worked three years on.

20. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

Why did they destroy your sculpture?