MNotw VII-The Court of the Momus Game Thread

Care to have any other reason to spare Nictel instead of the cow?

Just saying, if you're going to vote for him, have a real reason. Pretending he's not posted when he has is just scummy imo.

Hmm, I see. We can let Nictel go. This time.

As for Bananalee, has he showed up yet? I'd like to see him step forward.

Does anyone here know how to make burger?

GM Reminder: Just reminding you all that we have two items up for vote, the Herbs and the Blue Vial. Eight hours till dinner and nightfall.

Hmm, I see. We can let Nictel go. This time.

As for Bananalee, has he showed up yet? I'd like to see him step forward.

He has shown up yesterday with awesome limericks.
Of course, some people have full-time work and social functions after, which means they are contactable on MSN but pop into forums to check.

So CivGeneral, stop pointing your little thingie around at random people for shiz and giggles

Spoiler Tally through post 113 :
Herbs
Winston: Sprig, Winston, CCRunner
CCRunner: DE

Vial:
CCRunner: CCRunner, Winston
Renata: DE

Lynch
Choxorn: CCRunner, Diamondeye
BannanaLee: Nictel, CivGeneral
Nictel: Renata, Choxorn,
BackwardsLogic: Winston
CivGeneral: BannanaLee

The Interior Minister frowns at a piece of paper in his hands. Passing notes at lunch, how childish.

If you'll all EXCUSE me, I have been informed that the COW, choxorn, did NOT attempt to murder anyone during the night. Whereas someone else DID. Or that's the best I can make of it, bit of nonsense.

NOW then. The farmer, CCRunner should have the blue vial, because he has SUCH an honest face. Whereas the herbs MUST go to Winston Hughes, because ...

The Interior Minister trails off, sensing there is no good rationale in the world for giving anything valuable to an insane tramp.

Well, just BECAUSE.

(And a very important OOC: I am not the source of the information on Choxorn, and I have no idea why the person who is decided to trust me with this, unless they're just trying to get me dead on suspicion of being a prophet. It's only my innate good-towniness that has me spreading the information against my own best interests. So don't kill me. Really!)

We don't seem to have night kills though. So saying he didn't try to murder anyone during the night is sort of meaningless when our killer is murdering at midday with poison.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see the 'someone did' part. Still doesn't mean choxorn can't be the poisoner.

Love is mighty suspicious
And suspected of poisoning dishes

Because the minister cleared the cow
And love is voting for him now

To the Minister I must point out
That there no Tramp lurking about

Instead we have a dwaven breed
the short kind that are easy to feed.

The elder, after the comment on burger and getting some attention, tried to reply but his voice is drowned out by others. He leaves to find a corner and starts to draw a cow with his cane

The Interior Minister bristles like a hedgehog.

I will thank you not to put words in my mouth, Sprig. The farmer has the right of it, and the cow might yet be a poisoner. Nevertheless I do not find his obvious self-interest in the matter of his vendetta against the Noble to be suspicious.

All of us have our own interests, do we not?

Top Bottom