Mobius: Total Chaos

OOC: Geeze, I did not expected Thorvald to explode like that :(.

Be careful how much you're willing to assume on the part of the other player. :p

MENTLEGEN.

Orders lock in 24 hours.

Legate Nozomi sat upon the command center tower perched above New Königsberg. Reflecting on her visits that she made wondering if she made the right choice to make contact. Nozomi sensed a vibe of uneasiness with the Bundesleet, but can't pinpoint the reason why. She opted to be much more cautious with future diplomatic contacts.

The sound of her computer broke the silence in the room, alerting Nozomi that she's gotten a E-mail. Joyfully, it was a message from her father wishing her good luck in her endeavors on Mobius and says that he misses her. Nozomi then continues down the letter and notices a bit of advice to her. "Don't expect any kind of special privileges when playing in a IOT game" Nozomi then looks around and starts asking "Ok, when did the writers decide to break the forth wall?"

Spoiler :
Please excuse the humor at the end. I'd figure with the stress building up, there needs to be some humor to cut the thickness of stress

All good here, CivG. :)

Turn 5 will see the unlocking of our antagonists, as well as giving over things such as pop. growth to chance.

So let's type up some bios as the countdown continues, shall we?

Venice. To many it likely brings to mind a serene city-state, but this creature is anything but peaceful.

Born from the repressed emotions of Silver the Hedgehog, he was originally trapped inside the young boy's mind, only able to take control in certain situations. However, thanks to a ploy, he was eventually able to gain a body of his own, making him far more dangerous.

Venice having spent most of his "life" inside someone's head, he has had plenty of time to meditate and refine his capabilities. He is possibly the strongest Psychic alive, having murdered one of the Knights of Chronos, who were only able to seal him away rather than defeat him.

While he has destructive tendencies and relishes the pain and suffering he inflicts, what he craves most is a challenge to his awesome power. Sonic has always held his interest in particular, being able to somehow thwart him despite being so much weaker on the surface.

As an event, Venice targets nations at random and will disable a Super Agent for a turn, or kill one army. After his first action, he keeps going around the world at random, disabling Agents and killing more troops. The good news is that his rampage will eventually be reigned in - the Knights of Chronos have a 5x-5% chance of stopping him, where x is the number of his move. So, after 11 moves, the Knights will have a 50% chance of reigning him in. Theoretically, Venice could kill up to 21 armies within a turn if chance allowed.

Up Next: Classic Sonic

BSR-91 had something that many machines in Zero-One possessed but he found out many outside lacked. He had intelligence, free will, and self-purpose. The Benevolent AI, part of the Triple AI System of Benevolence, Order, and Emergency, programmed all new machines to share some key features with humans. Like humans, machines could develop their own interests. Some became painters, some composed music, some became inventors, and some simply liked owning their own robotic pets. Overall, the Benevolent AI is in many ways the voice of humanity in the system. Still, BSR-91 knew he would never be hungry or tired.

Well, not true. His battery could run low. Zero-One is a highly competitive mixed market system when the Benevolent AI is in control. Again, this stems back to BAI's goal of instilling compassion and humanity into the machines when peace and prosperity is here. Machines can form businesses, corporations, buy stock, buy accessories, and batteries of varying quality. Jobs put credits in each machine's account after all. Recently, Yellow and Blue Chaos Batteries have been popular. Especially Yellow-powered batteries since it allowed for transcription of AI programs from a vessel to a new machine to go even faster. How? Who knows.

Zero-One is a city-state. A large city state that is constantly expanding. With the most powerful industry in the world, it focuses on high-tech military and, recently, consumer goods as well as products meant solely for export, such as agriculture goods. Recently, another 60,000 Fighting Machines rolled out of the factories (or flew, march, or swam). The Fighting Machines did not come with the blessings of the Benevolent AI, but of the Order AI. BSR-91 (and he is thankful) was the last machine to walk out of of the Eastern Industrial Regions before the military production started.
Darius understood perfectly well his name. While many machines, if not 99.99% of machines, in Zero-One are produced to be workers or soldiers, he was created to lead the country. Well, that wasn't exactly true. It was created to represent the nation. Over time, Zero-One understood the need for a sole leader to act on the international stage since making trade agreements with a supercomputer tends to be difficult.

But that's neither here nor there. While the Benevolent AI runs, he is in charge of the country. While the Order AI runs, he controls the military. As long as the individual machines in the nation vote for him and not for one of the many other possible leaderships, he would be in charge. Darius checked the electronic map and watched as several new territories and chaos sources go from neutral white to 01 Purple.

Darius...smiled? Maybe. He was an android, after all. He looked human, felt human, but knew what he was and is proud of it. The citizens continue to vote Universalists and why not? Universalist hasn't steered the nation wrong. Zero-One has grown and in peace and it does not seek war in any way, shape, or form.

The Industrialists, after all, would focus just on expanding industry.
The Technocrats would just focus on new technologies.
The Militarists would just focus on military expansion.

Universal? It's a little bit of all three. It's for peace.

Darius did smile. Peace is good.

UBS, it appears that you are violating my sphere of influence. Please withdraw your claims.

100 Au into Industry
50 Au into Army Tech 2
50 Au into Armies

Expand as follows:

Also, what's with the dark grey territories?

In that case,

Attack the Abhorrents with 8 Armies

While visitng Rorikstead, Nozomi looked at the maps and realized that she's made a mistake on which faction to barter with in regards to the small land south of the Lanayru and the Bundesleet. Nozomi then proceeded to give herself a facepalm "How could I be so stupid and careless" she said as she holds herself from uttering German and Japanese profanity.

Nozomi then looked at her most senior ambassador. "Ambassador Kutaragi, take a note. I wan't this to go directly to the Bundesleet". Ambassador Kutaragi was ready with pen and paper to write. "Dear General Sturm, I sincerly and personally apologize for the mix up that happened a couple of weeks ago. The East Republic Company had a mix up within the cartography department. The East Republic Company hearby withdraws from the treaty. I hope that the mix up can be put behind us and work towards fostering a friendly relationship between our two factions. Regards, Legate Nozomi Valentine."

After collecting herself, Legate Nozomi soon asked her Ambassador to the Lanayru to relay the land lease treaty to the Lanayru "The East Republic Company would only use that pieces of land for six years and/or when the colony we established in the far eastern contenent has grown to five pieces of land in exchange for 75 gold ingots. We hope to hear from you soon. Legate Nozomi Valentine"

Nozomi then retreated to her room in the Rorikstead hotel. While in her room she dreads to learn what the people at the Correllian Company would say to her about her diplomatic blunder. "I'm sure Legate Maxwell Lee would have a field day about this" Nozomi said as she rolls her eyes while viewing herself in the mirror "Before you know it, Legate Maxwell would harp on me for reading a map backwards!".

Still need orders from:

-Indocera(likely on autopilot; if anyone knows his whereabouts please get in touch with him)
-RFCplayer
-AA
-Red_Spy
-Hoplitejoe

Omega124's nation is still under GM management until he returns from his one week vacation.

Starting next turn, due to school starting up AND the fact I sort of need to do commissions, turns will probably be more sporadic.

100 - M1
200 - M2
5 - super agent
4 - boats

"Buzzsaws" became a foul curse among the human natives in Areggema. Zero-One continued to colonize the region and Tyrese couldn't think of any way to resist further. The machines from 01 actually aren't attempting to kill everybody. As a matter of fact, a good number of villages and cities are still around because they didn't resist. It is from the resisting populations where problems arise and the machines as a cruel as they are merciful sometimes.

Tyrese, 17, joined a ragtime resistance group the second the machines landed on the southern coast. His village would not give the group any aid and his family pressured him to get out of the group while he still could. He thought his family members were just being cowards until he got a taste of battle and saw what Buzzsaws can do.

"Buzzsaws" are small objects that look make a loud buzzing sound. They're so small, hundreds travel in groups as big as a car. A bullet can easily take one down. Heck, explosions probably work best. The problem, however, is that buzzsaws move fast and if they reach you, you're mortality rate just became unacceptable. One day, a Buzzsaw pack was patrolling the countryside and the resistance group was laying in wait. Several times before the ambush was set up, the leader said, "Do not fire on Buzzsaws with the machine gun." Why? Buzzsaws most fast and a machine gun crew does not.

But the machine gun, manned by teenagers, fired anyway. Oh, they took a few dozen out before they realized they couldn't take them all out before the Buzzsaws reached the nest. They tried so hard to flee but after the Buzzsaws got to them, there wasn't enough for a burial. Well, maybe there was. But it certainly wouldn't be open casket. And so, Tyrese stopped resisting.

Orders locked/automated, folks.

Tonight will likely be the last rapid update for a while. I'll likely stretch the time of orders locking/automating to 36-48 hours to account for schoolwork and the fact I just landed several commissions.

You should probably post a link to your art site thing if you're going to keep informing us about how popular you are.

Anyway, with slower updates comes AA RP.

Orders locked/automated, folks.

Tonight will likely be the last rapid update for a while. I'll likely stretch the time of orders locking/automating to 36-48 hours to account for schoolwork and the fact I just landed several commissions.
I hope you're not going to abandon it like you did with the Galactic IOT :p.

You should probably post a link to your art site thing if you're going to keep informing us about how popular you are.

I remember once googling up Taniciusfox's name. If that deviantart page is indeed his art page, linking it here is probably a very, very bad idea.

Top Bottom