[Mod] Civ 6 Improvements Patch

Agreed. The doubled upgrade costs seem excessive now. I like the nerfing of selling units for gold, but I'd recommend putting the upgrade cost back to what it was. I do agree that with the 'selling units' option, it was ridiculous.

Just wanted to pop in again and say that the changes made to the plantaions works but the builder charges are a bit weird.
Sometimes when i use the policy i get builders with 8 charges and sometimes with 5. Once in a while they even gain charges when i build improvements.
I dont know if i have any conflicting mods so it should prolly be checked first without other mods. I also have the new patch installed if it would matter.

oh and the production from fishing boats policy card dont seem to work.

Agreed. The doubled upgrade costs seem excessive now. I like the nerfing of selling units for gold, but I'd recommend putting the upgrade cost back to what it was. I do agree that with the 'selling units' option, it was ridiculous.

I have to disagree, at least for the early to mid game. Its so powerful to just build archers or heavy chariots and uppgrade them once you get the tech for crossbows or knights, its an ridiculous efficient way to convert gold into production, especially with the discount policy. Later eras might be excessive but so is the income usually.

With the latest version, Colonization says it gives builder +2 charges, yet it does not.I tried to fix it myself through, but only managed to brick my game haha

Edit: I managed to fix it myself, tho ingame I had to switch away, and back to it for it to update.
Here what I did:[Okay I cant link images...] I can send you Pm if you want

Last edited:
With the latest version, Colonization says it gives builder +2 charges, yet it does not.I tried to fix it myself through, but only managed to brick my game haha

This has been fixed in patch version 12.5 :) Try and re-download and install the mod again. It worked for me today.

The date for the latest file is different from the 12.4 I downloaded originally (I think), so as far as I can tell he has just forgot to rename it. Maybe.

" "..\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods""

This is not a thing. You can only zip it to Civ IV and it makes its own folder.

" "..\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods""

This is not a thing. You can only zip it to Civ IV and it makes its own folder.

What? \Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods is definitely a place that exists on a windows machine. I have 2 mods in there and they show up in game in the place mods are supposed to. You aren't looking in SteamLiberary\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI by mistake are you?

What? \Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods is definitely a place that exists on a windows machine. I have 2 mods in there and they show up in game in the place mods are supposed to. You aren't looking in SteamLiberary\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI by mistake are you?

He most definitely is...

Top Bottom