[Mod] Civ 6 Improvements Patch

I'd like to use the Additional Buildings mod but there are conflicts with the buildings in the Improvements Patch. I prefer the Patch since it has all the cool changes to policies, etc. Any way you can collaborate with the Additional Buildings mod creator and add his buildings to the Patch?

First of all, many thanks for your mod. The updates it includes greatly improved the game (at least mine :).

However, I have sometimes an issue where I can't build any district(s) and have to restart a new game from scratch. What happens is that when I'm trying to build a district, all the tiles are unavailable / seen all as unfit for it. Did anyone else experience the same issue?

First of all, many thanks for your mod. The updates it includes greatly improved the game (at least mine :).

However, I have sometimes an issue where I can't build any district(s) and have to restart a new game from scratch. What happens is that when I'm trying to build a district, all the tiles are unavailable / seen all as unfit for it. Did anyone else experience the same issue?
How far into the game does this happen? :) I have not experienced this and I have used this mod since version 1. But I never get very far into a game. hehe.

Well, it does happen at the very beginning so at least I'm very lucky with this since I'm not too far into my game. I use a couple of mods and tried to disable them one by one and... disabling "Divine Yuri's CityPanel" made the trick :) That mod might be incompatible with the Improvements patch mod.

A good fashion, but there is one request. Please make a text document with all the texts, not to speak in English could translate this mod.

No updates for quite a while (which is fine obviously), but just enquiring as to where you are at with the project. Finished or...?

Well i had that same issue right from the start, but in my case there was a problem with the mod "Production Queue"
Production Queue alone -> no issue
Improvements Patch + Production Queue -> no issue (at least as far as i remember)
Improvements Patch + Production Queue + some other mods -> cant build districts or wonders becouse all tiles are unavailable
so i tried some mod combinations and
Improvements Patch + same other mods(without Production Queue) -> no issue

BTW you dont need to start a new game when you encounter an issue with an mod you can edit the modinfo file in the mod directory->remove every line like this <File>example.lua</File> so the the md actually does nothing

I'd like to use the Additional Buildings mod but there are conflicts with the buildings in the Improvements Patch. I prefer the Patch since it has all the cool changes to policies, etc. Any way you can collaborate with the Additional Buildings mod creator and add his buildings to the Patch?
This should fix the compatibility issues with Additional Buildings, I renamed the offending items in the Improvement Patch files (Hospital, Tavern and the requirement for Lumbermill). Extract to your Civ6 Improvement Patch mod folder.

Attachments

• Civ6 IP - AB Compatibility.rar
    10.2 KB · Views: 257
Hi.

Can you please update the Changelog to give details on all the new buildings that got added? I have been eyeing this mod for some time now, but have been holding off on downloading it until there was more details on all the additions it includes. I have only played a hand full of Civ 6 games, so I want to know exactly what this mod has added/changed from the normal game. Thanks!

Hey will this ever be updated to the latest patch? The new patch broke the mod unfortunately.

Hey will this ever be updated to the latest patch? The new patch broke the mod unfortunately.

Not sure why you believe that, but it's worked in all aspects that I can see since the patch. You might have an older version of the mod.

EDIT: Ahh the Winter patch? Doh. Yeah, it's broke

Last edited:
Uhmn. Winter patch broken? I just got this patch... is it working or should I not go too much into it?

Edit: nevermind I get it now, the winter update :p

Also there is a bug with COLONIZATION policy, every time you get a new policy and change something it'll add 2 more charges to builders you have... I have a builder doing more than 5 charges now...

Last edited:
Not sure why you believe that, but it's worked in all aspects that I can see since the patch. You might have an older version of the mod.

actually i tried it again and fiddled around a bit, it seems that in previous patches whilst it worked with "Better Natural Wonders" it didn't after the Winter patch so I disabled Better Natural Wonders and re-enabled Civ 6 Improvements Patch and it worked again, so I believe the new patch broke compatibility with some mods.

No updates for quite a while (which is fine obviously), but just enquiring as to where you are at with the project. Finished or...?

Still here - waiting for Firaxis to make the AI playable.

What is broken? I tested it and seems to work fine. Savegames might be broken due to the new patch, but seems to work fine for new games.

Also keep in mind the patch automatically enables all mods for some reason, so its likely another mod you have downloaded is enabling itself and causing the problem.

Last edited:
So did the update break this mod? I want to know before I change anything....

Top Bottom