And another request: I'm searching for a modcomp that allows for global great people point calculation. Yes, I used the search function, but to no avail. REQUEST: a) disable generic great people spawn per city but not per city counting! b) count the GPP globally for all great people, and trigger a spawn once one of those variables hits the current civwide GPP threshold. Then reduce that variable by the threshold c) spawn that GPerson according to a random function, calling all corresponding city counts. Then either set the spawning city's GPP for this kind of GP back to zero. Or (if negative values are possible) even substract the whole treshold amount. Example: You've got two cities. City#1 generates 3 GPP scientist (specialist), city#2 1GPP scientist (wonder) and 3 GPP merchant (specialist). Treshold is 100. OLD: City#2 would hit the treshold after 25 turns, and produce either a great merchant (75%) or a great scientist (25%). City#2 is reset back to 0. Treshold increases to 150. At turn 50 turns city#1 will spawn a GS. NEW: The global science GPP hits the treshold after 25 turns. The GS spawns with 75% chance in city#1 or with 25% chance in city#2. The science GPP of that city is either reduced to 0, or if possible by 100. Treshold increases to 150. At turn 50 city#2 spawns a GM. The overall amount of GP isn't increased by much. Only the losses due to "GPP in unimportant cities" are reduced a bit. But more importantly, even those GPersons that you are not focussing on will show up. They might "loose out" treshold after treshold against your science GPP farm driving that global science GPP variable up. But those great artist points from your odd wonder here and there will add up over time, and at one time there will be enough of them to hit treshold first. This in my opinion reflects reality a bit better then the current system.