[MOD] Composite Mod by Exavier

LMFAO I am amazed my thread is still on page 2 :p

Yea i been gone a while. After my computer died i just couldn't get back into editing. Well I figured i would see if my login still works and as I noticed the SDK is out I guess i am going to try and bring this mod back to playability.

God i wonder how many e-mails got spammed to the e-mail account i created for bug reports. I own the domain and i still can't remember how to log into it. Guess i get to open it up the hard way :p

Since you guys all know whats new and fancy out there Suggestions are wanted. And yes finishing things i left off are on the list. BTW i also still have all the old versions (on my web server) if you change the name of the file in the link to the right format, I used the same format for all of them.

Exavier

Welcome back Exavier!!!

Welcome back pal old pal :p.
Why not work together with Sevo on this?

Still trying to get my crap organized so i can start up again... I don't have the game reinstalled yet (planned for this weekend). I have to recover all my files from one of the dozen or so ghost backups stored on my 200GB external HD.

I may think about working with Sevo on the project. Though just to forwarn everyone I am probobly going to be ripping alot out of my mod at first (mainly anything that deals with Python) and rebuild it from the ground up with the current patch. Its the only way i am going to be able to track down what causes the crashes that have been reported in the newer versions. Which means i may loose some of the features untill i can figure out how to add them back in properly :cry:

Anyway just a nice update for you... full scripting should begin again this weekend. As always please feel free to contact me via IMs (AIM, MSN, ICQ, Yahoo). If you need my contact info feel free to PM me.

I downloaded and tried to play this, but the welcoming screen was blank. I can click on things, but I have no clue which section of the game I am going in.

ruffriders23 said:
I downloaded and tried to play this, but the welcoming screen was blank. I can click on things, but I have no clue which section of the game I am going in.

Sadly its due to the crappy shape i left the mod in plus the recent patches that the mod has not been updated for... give me a little time :p

I downloaded both versions and I see it doesn't work with the 1.61 patch. Are you going to release a 1.61 compatable patch?

Top Bottom