[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

What exactly is your Mod "Rise from Erebus" about?

Can you tell me where I found all those parts of the Modmod.
Are they perhaps togerther in one "folder" (or something like this).
I only found the RifE 1.20.

Can you tell me where I found all those parts of the Modmod.
Are they perhaps togerther in one "folder" (or something like this).
I only found the RifE 1.20.

All you need to play it is the RifE 1.20 installer, and the hotfix which you can find in my sig. As well as instructions as to how to use it.

Ive been playing Fall From Heaven II a lot together with some friends. Great fun to play. Fall Further regretably doesnt work well in Multiplayer since it goes out of Sync a lot. I read here that that is going to be adressed. So thanks in advance.

Is there any more lore avaible on the world? I liked reading the lore in both Fall From Heaven and Fall Further.

keep up the good work!

Ive been playing Fall From Heaven II a lot together with some friends. Great fun to play. Fall Further regretably doesnt work well in Multiplayer since it goes out of Sync a lot. I read here that that is going to be adressed. So thanks in advance.

Is there any more lore avaible on the world? I liked reading the lore in both Fall From Heaven and Fall Further.

keep up the good work!

Check out this forum for lore:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=279

Is there any chance you guys are going to update the Vanilla version to reflect the more recent changes to this mod?

May have discovered an OOS issue don't know if its been posted.

Me and some friends played 3 times in a row and each time Octopus Overlords was discovered by the AI it caused an OOS that turn. 3 times in a row seems pretty certain but I don't know. Anyone else seen this?

Octopus Overlords was always my favorite religion :D I never get any bugs from them.

BTW: Every time I do the desert scenario, after the first turn passes[cause you cant do anything but press enter/end turn] , the stops working. Anything to fix this?

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that about every 5 turns after we reloaded, after Octopus Overlords was discovered, it would OOS.

Is there any chance you guys are going to update the Vanilla version to reflect the more recent changes to this mod?

Most likely never, no. Mainly because the vast amount of work done since the conversion wouldn't be easily compatible with just Civ4, you need BtS.

Can you put the baby back into the womb?

I'm working on my own Mod. For that I'm usung the Fall from Heaven 2 as a basic.
Now I've got two barriers.

First:
In the FfH 2m Manual it sais: "All Snow tiles grant the Illians 2 Food, making land which is normally useless to others suddenly become a lush environment" only I can't find the xml files in which this is written down. Who can help me?

Seconde:
Can someone "teach" or advise me in the creation of Spells? (I've found the xml's but don't exaclty know how to work them.)

Thanks a lot

I'm working on my own Mod. For that I'm usung the Fall from Heaven 2 as a basic.

First:
In the FfH 2m Manual it sais: "All Snow tiles grant the Illians 2 Food, making land which is normally useless to others suddenly become a lush environment" only I can't find the xml files in which this is written down. Who can help me?

Seconde:
Can someone "teach" or advise me in the creation of Spells? (I've found the xml's but don't exaclty know how to work them.)

Thanks a lot

You'd have to be more specific with the second question, as I don't have time atm to write up a full explanation for spells (and honestly, would likely forget something).

As for the first question, it's in TerrainInfos. If you intend to make use of it more extensively, I'd recommend using either FF, Orbis, RifE, or FlavourMod as a base... Mostly because of Jean Elcard's CivilizationYield system, which moves it to the civ entry, as well as allowing civs to have unique yields for Improvements and Features, as well as terrains.

First:

Seconde:

Thanks a lot

There's a thread specifically for modding FfH2. Might be better to ask these kinds of questions there.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=238077

ahm Valkrionn

FF and Orbis both stand for something don't they. But what exactly for?
Are they Modmods like RifE?

Top Bottom