[mod] TOTAL REALISM 2.0

Can someone answer my post please. I will shower them with gifts from the nile...lol just kidding. :lol: (Your probably thinking I'm strange now, but then again alittle weird goes along way)

Yes, in TR for warlords will be more ethnicaly diverse/ unique units, also some diverse graphics for palace based on era/art style

AND I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT !?!
so cruel :(

You haven't missed anything. Pre-Gold is going to be released tomorrow morning as usual closed beta. ..sort of closed. ;)

Can't wait for the new Beta 5 :) -- I have three questions for you -- First - the Chinook (Machinery) is unable to load my Leopard 2A5 -- it is supposed to haul all tank types but doesn't seem to like my Leopard :( -- I allways play Germany in TR and Austria in Visa so hauling my Leopard is very important. Second - has the ranged bombardment been fixed for Navy and artillery? I like to pound the enemy a bit from behind the front lines or at least a couple of squares off shore before I send in the Marines :) -- I also like to select my targets so I really like DCM - using "shore batteries" to defend the coast is also great DCM lets us do that - can that be incorporated?? -- OH - and one additional thought -- the military adviser really really needs help -- can we go back to the original system - less graphics and faster access for the adviser ??

Thanks for all you do -- you've made a great mod !!

1. Chinook dont know. :) glat to be of help.
Dont play as Germany ;)

2. Not so far i know, try Pre-Gold tomorrow. Besideds it will be much more pleasure to find this out than to read that it work.

3. DCM Sep 05, 2006 is the latest version. Maybe it is worth to check if it still couses CTD ? But when... TR wont bring any new component now. Beta 5 in "out" and there is simply no time before Gold witch is bound to be bug free.

@ Sword_Of_Geddon
Tommorow arround 6pm GMT+1 i should update my sig. If you will find link to Pre-Gold version of Warlords than it is tryable :)

So will it be tryable or untryable?

Can't wait for the new Beta 5 :) -- I have three questions for you -- First - the Chinook (Machinery) is unable to load my Leopard 2A5 -- it is supposed to haul all tank types but doesn't seem to like my Leopard :( -- I allways play Germany in TR and Austria in Visa so hauling my Leopard is very important. Second - has the ranged bombardment been fixed for Navy and artillery? I like to pound the enemy a bit from behind the front lines or at least a couple of squares off shore before I send in the Marines :) -- I also like to select my targets so I really like DCM - using "shore batteries" to defend the coast is also great DCM lets us do that - can that be incorporated?? -- OH - and one additional thought -- the military adviser really really needs help -- can we go back to the original system - less graphics and faster access for the adviser ??

Thanks for all you do -- you've made a great mod !!

Pre-gold (aka beta5) is OUT, check main thread:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=202

yes, it is triable (and playable) - it is considered as beta just for bug hunting (i hope most bugs we have solved already) - official release is expected before 24th december. download link you can find in our new thread (in my sig) or directly in signature of Anaztazioch :)

leopard issue - hmm, i never tried hauling tank in heli, i will check this
EDIT: you are right, we forget to set this feature for all modern tanks - this bug remain in pre-gold, will be solved in gold release. thank for report
DCM is not included - we have problems with old version in vanilla nad don't have time to fully test new version. But after official release i have plan to update vanilla version to 2.2 with new DCM and maybe also alfa version of TRW 2.1 - but this can be expected at end of january (i am at holiday after x-mas)

Once again Anaztazioch - thanks for the quick reply -- is it cold in "southern Poland" yet? If so, that just means you have to spend more time at the computer where it's warm.

Ok Mexico -- if you must go on holliday, I suppose that's alright :)

As a suggestion, try updating the Warlords version first -- Warlords is on sale now for only 19 dollars -- I think everyone will be playing warlords very soon -- much more than Civ 4 1.61 vanilla

As far as I am concered -- you have the very best mod -- I've tried most of them -- and yours is the best -- ( it would be even better if Austria were a playable civilization :) ) I'm originally from Vienna and love to play as Austria -- playing as Germany is, by far, a distant second choice -- a lot like beer and wine -- not very similar -- other than language.

Anyway -- thanks for all you do -- I certainly appreciate it.

@ Kaiser Franz

I dont think Austria will be implanted at least not in World Map, no place. It took time for TR team to decide to add Siux(replace America Civ) or Iroquis, only becouse there is enopugh space in Americas.

But Poland and Austria might be added for custom games/ random maps, if only it did not require so much work with all ethnical units as well as searching for GPs.

Mexico - you can go on holliday you got my blessing :) but take laptop with yourself :D

Anaztazioch -- what about an Austro-Hungary Empire civilization -- could include Austria, Hungary, Check Republic, Slovak Republik, Slovenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Sud Tirol -- all under one civilization -- we could make a large map without including North or South America - after all, most of the game is played before North and South America were even discovered -- and in my current game, both of those continents are absolutely over run with barbarians -- no Suix - no Aztecs or Inca -- just barbarians and I am now at year 1919 with still no evidence of a viable civilazation establishing in either North or South America -- we just need a huge map of Europe, Asia and Africa and everything would be wonderful :)

Oh - Oh -- Saved games for Beta 4 don't seem to work in Beta 5 pre-gold -- I am getting "run time error" when I try to load my current game :( and I was at year 1919 <sigh> -- any suggestions ?? Had I known that games in progress wouldn't load, I would have completed the current game prior to installing the Beta 5 -- unless there is a setting of some sort that I am overlooking, I think I'm out of luck.

I ran into bug with the Pre-Gold. I was ending the turn and the screen went black, then it gave me the usual windows error message and kicked me back to the desktop.

PS. Again another reminder, in the Gold version, be sure to use Chams middle eastern cities.

Oh - Oh -- Saved games for Beta 4 don't seem to work in Beta 5 pre-gold -- I am getting "run time error" when I try to load my current game :( and I was at year 1919 <sigh> -- any suggestions ?? Had I known that games in progress wouldn't load, I would have completed the current game prior to installing the Beta 5 -- unless there is a setting of some sort that I am overlooking, I think I'm out of luck.

i am sorry for this, but this issue was already noted in TR thread (in Latest Versions thread) - because of added new units/buildings , saved games are incompatible :(
question: you don't have backup of previous (beta4) installer ?

Top Bottom