[mod] TOTAL REALISM 2.0

I understand that this version is dead, however I don't have Warlords yet which is why I wanted to download this one...not sure when I'll have the $$$ to buy Warlords because I have 7 kids!!

I understand that this version is dead, however I don't have Warlords yet which is why I wanted to download this one...not sure when I'll have the $$$ to buy Warlords because I have 7 kids!!

With 7 kids, were do you find the time to play computer games. :)

As for Warlords - well once Beyond the Sword is released. The shops will be virtually giving it away.

I have just installed civ 4 got the patch got the TR 2.1 and when I go to start it up gets to the int xml unchached part and it just crashed how do you fix this???

I have just installed civ 4 got the patch got the TR 2.1 and when I go to start it up gets to the int xml unchached part and it just crashed how do you fix this???

What patch ?
This game works with 1.6.1 or 1.6.4 (dont remember whitch one i have, too lazy to check)
I you got latest patch, (1.7.something)it will not work.

Nice mod guys,having alot of fun with it!

Is there any way to target buildings with siege weapons/missiles/bombers? I am only in the medieval era so I guess I can confirm siege weapons dont. Would be really nice feature...

Also, do assassins have any risk of getting caught and losing diplomatic favor to that civ like spies in the vanilla game? They seem a bit too effective if there is no risk especially if they are used to supress another civ- even if you are totally friendly with them- from building a wonder you want.

Well this Mod is broken i keep getting memory bad allocation Keeps crashing when you save it or when i push the build guild button.This Sucks!!!
Every Mod i played does Not work.I do Not mind reloading to try and keep playing but this does Not allow me to go futher 2 hours trying to find the problem but No luck!!

Game crashes when i try to build the guild!!
This sucks!!!

"God"Why have you foresaken me?

yes, it is known problem - if you read bug report in forum, you can find this reported....
will be solved in next patch - and please, don't use this forum -it is for vanilla version

well i have long time ago fixed MAF and been playing non stop.Superb Mod outstanding job one of the best mods out there man this is so much fun.
when will this be going over to BTS?
Please can we your fans have a time line?Maybe agust 2008 i will be counting the days!mean while i will be playing TR and by march i should be busy with GTA4 fro both Systems PS3 and Xbox360 i paid in full for both games at EB games!
Thank you TR team for your Mod it really is the Best!

I would like to point out that it sucks when you see other assasins or spies near or in your city and you can not do anything about them maybe you guys can add kill other spies or capture spies and can spies Now get Promotions would be cool making this Great wonderfull Mod even Greater!
i would also like to request jumbo jets like the 747 as troop carriers so you can drop them over seas for invasion so what do you guys think?
Question why does Nazi germany do Not have the SS swastica can SS troops be added with deathcamps for captured slaves? i would like to fight nazi germany with the red flag swatika.have you guys consider adding jihadest as Unique units for Arab nations like a natiol unit you get 5 and you send them over to rival city they blow them self up causing collateral damage to troops station there and you get a percentage maybe 40 to 60 Percent that you will kill a citizen or a great leader!

Top Bottom